Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Everything Else Helicopter Related - Heli Parts, Blades, Simulators and more

Everything Else Helicopter Related - Heli Parts, Blades, Simulators and more *No Commercial Ads

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2015, 11:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Talking [SOLD] HUGE lot of SAB Goblin 500 + 570 parts Cheap!

[SOLD] I recently parted out and sold my Goblin 500, and I have a HUGE lot of Goblin 500/570 parts for sale. Most of the parts are either brand new, or in almost new condition.

I really don't want to sell this lot in bits and pieces, as I don't have the time to make 100 trips to the post office! So I will sell the whole package cheap, and make it go fast =)
Looking for someone who has a couple or a combination of 500's and 570's and could use a ton of crash parts!

There are too many parts here to go into detail about everything, so I tried to take very good clear pictures. If you have any questions about the parts, please ask in the thread so I can answer for everybody.

I will say the Canomod Oceania canopy is excellent, with a small crack where one of the servos rubbed through from the inside of the canopy. You can see it in the picture.
The booms have been in minor crashes, but are structurally sound and flyable.

To be clear, there is a nearly complete (minus main gear) entire upper section including frame tray, servo support, a fully assembled rotor head, swash, all shafts, bearings, and pulleys. And there are also a couple additional trays of many of these same parts! Three swashes in total, and two full rotor heads! LOTS of stuff.

Total price of all the parts is $1363, NOT including the booms (which are the only items with significant wear). I actually bothered to look them all up and add them up.
Obviously it would be cheaper to buy a couple kits to get all the parts, so I will sell them significantly cheaper.

I will sell the entire lot for $450 SHIPPED within the Continental United States.

Here are all off the parts that are included:

Ci+izen #012

Last edited by SynergyAero; 03-09-2015 at 02:56 PM..
SynergyAero is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
canopy, goblin, parts, skid, swash

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in