Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > Multi Rotor Support > Invertix 400 Multirotor Support

Invertix 400 Multirotor Support Invertix 400 Multirotor Support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2015, 10:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Great Invertix deals

If anyone is looking for one, HeliDirect has smoking deals right now. $299 for the carbon and the 10% off coupon takes it even lower.

I couldn't resist any longer. It's cheaper than what I've been seeing used ones go for.
GravityJunkie is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-04-2015, 09:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Awesome deal. They are lots of fun. Enjoy
Old 07-06-2015, 02:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by GravityJunkie View Post
If anyone is looking for one, HeliDirect has smoking deals right now. $299 for the carbon and the 10% off coupon takes it even lower.

I couldn't resist any longer. It's cheaper than what I've been seeing used ones go for.
what is the discount code?
stevespirosezgoin81 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-06-2015, 05:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Sorry, the code was for the 4th. I believe its over now.
Old 07-06-2015, 06:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Good catch, they have replacement parts too for cheaper prices. Everything except the replacement props.
iscripter is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-17-2015, 09:15 AM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Thanks for the post. Just ordered one from them.

Spektrum DX6i, DX9, Blade mCP X, Blade Nano QX, Parkzone VisionAire, RealFlight 6
KennyC is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-24-2015, 12:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

Nice Kenny!

I finally got a chance to maiden mine and its fun. I shouldn't have waited to order some decent 4s packs. I'm stuck putting around on my tired 3s packs.
Old 07-25-2015, 11:00 AM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Well Gravity Junkie I am really on the fence right now about mine. I have the build done. I still have to solder the T-60 connectors onto the three 4S batteries that I ordered along with the kit and a bunch of extra parts, and then check the rotation and orientation. I did not know that the PC/USB interface was going to be included in the kit from Heli Direct, so I ordered one from Encore at the same time I ordered my kit/parts from Heli Direct. While I don't need the interface now because it came with the kit, I still have not received the one from Encore. I sent them an email inquiring about the order since is has not shown up, and the tracking number that I received from them is not valid. I received the most condescending email from Encore that I've ever received from a company. I even let two other people read it to make sure I wasn't reading something into it that wasn't there. Both said they would never do business with a company that treated their customers like that - which was my initial conclusion also. I have read so many post on how Encore RC's customer support is the best. Guess that I am just the exception. So at this point I am at a stand still on finishing my Invertix because I know in the future if and when I need parts that Encore RC is going to be involved. I think that I am going to just put the whole lot (Invertix, batteries, spare parts) up for sale as I refuse to continue to do business with a company that treated me in a negative way.

Spektrum DX6i, DX9, Blade mCP X, Blade Nano QX, Parkzone VisionAire, RealFlight 6
Old 07-25-2015, 11:26 AM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyC View Post
Well Gravity Junkie I am really on the fence right now about mine. I have the build done. I still have to solder the T-60 connectors onto the three 4S batteries that I ordered along with the kit and a bunch of extra parts, and then check the rotation and orientation. I did not know that the PC/USB interface was going to be included in the kit from Heli Direct, so I ordered one from Encore at the same time I ordered my kit/parts from Heli Direct. While I don't need the interface now because it came with the kit, I still have not received the one from Encore. I sent them an email inquiring about the order since is has not shown up, and the tracking number that I received from them is not valid. I received the most condescending email from Encore that I've ever received from a company. I even let two other people read it to make sure I wasn't reading something into it that wasn't there. Both said they would never do business with a company that treated their customers like that - which was my initial conclusion also. I have read so many post on how Encore RC's customer support is the best. Guess that I am just the exception. So at this point I am at a stand still on finishing my Invertix because I know in the future if and when I need parts that Encore RC is going to be involved. I think that I am going to just put the whole lot (Invertix, batteries, spare parts) up for sale as I refuse to continue to do business with a company that treated me in a negative way.
I have sent them an email about my faulty BEC and never got a reply from them, talk about a company that has excellent customer service. I got rid of my invertix and just got a bigger heli. Now I'm happy.
Pabling is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-25-2015, 12:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Pabling, I too had sent an email asking a support question after I ordered the Invertix. I bought the carbon fiber Spektrum satellite edition. I wanted to go ahead and set my radio (DX9) up before my order came. I asked about the 22ms or the 11ms transmitter setting and which one (or both) the Invertix would support. I also asked about where Bobby mentioned in his build video that he would put out information about setting up throttle hold (actually disarm) at a later date. No response from them on these questions. Only response I've received is the condescending one to my order inquiry. Sorry that you too did not receive support. Positive/good customer service is a must for me in this hobby. Guess I will just stick with HH products, as their CS if fantastic. This makes me even more sure of my decision that I'm just going to put it all up for sale.

Old 07-25-2015, 05:50 PM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Users

KennyC, I was just wondering how condescending that email was. What did they say? I'm pretty sure Bobby is good answering emails, it's just some people working at encore aren't really good in doing that. But then again I didn't have very good luck with their invertix and I would have regained trust in the company if I had gotten a reply.

If you still have your invertix and planning to fly it with your DX9, I have the setting for it with the throttle hold on the H switch. I can send you an spm file if you need it.
Old 07-25-2015, 06:59 PM   #12 (permalink)
Registered Users

Interesting. I needed to contact them as I incorrectly ordered the external RX version and wanted the Sat version. The problem was that I didn't realize it until I fully built the quad, so there was no way to return it.

I contacted Encore and Bobby responded to me. It took several days, but he was willing to just swap the NanoWii board out for me. He also offered up some advice and was a total pleasure to deal with. It would have been nice to have a faster response, but I couldn't have asked for better service.

I also had to just contact them the other day. I bought some white V2 props and they incorrectly sent all of the same props. They responded in less than an hour and are sending new props.

I would forward your email that you received directly to Bobby and express what you've written here. His email addy is bobby@encorerc.com.

Every company has bumps in the road. You never know what happened. Maybe the support guy was having a terrible day. Not an excuse, but everyone is human. Even HH can have terrible service. I've had it both ways with them too. I can understand being jilted, but things happen. Nobody is perfect. To the other poster, maybe your email didn't make it or ended up in the junk. I really wish Encore can another form of support contact. But I understand just email since its a really small company.
Old 07-25-2015, 10:32 PM   #13 (permalink)
Registered Users

I have had nothing but great customer support from Bobby and Encore RC. I had a problem with a used Invertix I bought. They offered to look at it for me and test it. I sent it back. Bobby tested it and repaired it and sent it back to me. Incredible service !!!
Old 07-25-2015, 11:10 PM   #14 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Pabling,

I'm not going to post the email on here as I don't feel that would be appropriate, but the first paragraph was condescending. The person that responded was not Bobby, however I did look up their business information and the person that responded is listed as a managing member. Should I get this issue resolved by Bobby and I decide to keep the Invertix, then I will definitely ask you for the SPM file. Thanks for offering.

Gravity Junkie,

Thank you for providing Bobby's email. I am going to forward the email that I received to him and await his response. I'll provide an update once I hear back from him.

Freeskiken,

It was post like yours (I read all of the post under the Invertix 400 section) that convinced me that Invertix was a good company when I was deciding about ordering one. At this point I am giving them the benefit of the doubt and the opportunity to show me that they value the customer. Again, I'll provide an update when I hear back from Bobby.

Kenny

Old 07-26-2015, 02:43 AM   #15 (permalink)
Registered Users

I have been in contact with Bobby watts at encore on a couple of occasions, he was always fast to respond and a great help with a very positive attitude. It was one if the reasons I bought an invertix.
I bet when you get through to Bobby your problems will be sorted at least that's what I hope,
Busher is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-26-2015, 11:07 AM   #16 (permalink)
Registered Users

Again I'm pretty sure Bobby is really good in replying to email and resolving problems it's just not all of the emails are replied to by him, and the email was answered by another individual. I give them the benefit of the doubt but then if you are working in a business like that you cannot afford to have your emotions get a hold of you even if you are having a bad day. It is just plain inexcusable.
Old 07-27-2015, 03:57 PM   #17 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I did send a copy of the email to Bobby via the address that Gravity Junkie provided. He did respond and said that he is on vacation but will be back sometime this week and look into it and get back to me. I have thought long and hard over the weekend and I've decided to go ahead and finish the Invertix and fly it. I did buy extra props, landing gear, and arms when I ordered the kit. I know if I try to sell it I'll take a beating so I'm just going to fly it. Hopefully when I need parts in the future I can find them elsewhere unless Bobby gets back and we come to a resolution over this.

Happy Flying!
Kenny

Old 07-28-2015, 02:48 AM   #18 (permalink)
Registered Users

I can only say that my Contact with encorerc and Bobby has been fine. And any misunderstandings where fixed no questions asked.
zomaar is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-28-2015, 12:01 PM   #19 (permalink)
Registered Users

You won't regret it it's a great model to fly I only wish it would stop raining here in the UK then I could fly mine
Busher is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-28-2015, 02:43 PM   #20 (permalink)
Registered Users

they are fun , aren't they ?

everytime , its 3 mins of WOHAAAA

( a different kind of WOHAA then a heli ) for me at least, the WOHAAA- kind where you just fly like you want, because you kinda know that a 'crash' will not cost you an arm and a leg.

my last was 2 props. my last 550 crash was 200 euro (blades inclusive, so 'okay' ) but its hard to compare that to 2 props
zomaar is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in