Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE


Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > Multi Rotor Support > Leap 450 3D Multirotor Support


Leap 450 3D Multirotor Support Leap 450 3D Multirotor Support


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2015, 11:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users
 

Join Date: Oct 2013
Default What are these leap App Gain adjustments for?

Hello,
In the leap app there are 3 gain adjustment:
1. Aileron/elevator gain
2. Aileron/elevator dumper gain
3. Rudder gain

Can someone explain to me what are these gain adjustments for.

thank you in advance

Last edited by tomasito; 08-01-2015 at 03:32 PM..
tomasito is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-01-2015, 10:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users
 
Posts: 338
 

Join Date: Feb 2015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomasito View Post
Hello,
In the leap app there are 3 gain adjustment:
1. Aileron/elevator gain
2. Aileron/elevator dumper gain
3. Rudder gain

Can someone explain to me what are these gain adjustments for.

thank you in advance
I have just esed them for going from 3s to 4s batteries. if the gain is too high, it will cause twitching, vibration, or wobble, and if it is too low it wont be stable or crisp feeling. I keep it at 100% for 3s, and I put it at 74% on 4s, as per instructions from assurance RC who is the distributor for them. those setting seem to work perfectly.
stevespirosezgoin81 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-02-2015, 01:14 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter
 

Join Date: Oct 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevespirosezgoin81 View Post
I have just esed them for going from 3s to 4s batteries. if the gain is too high, it will cause twitching, vibration, or wobble, and if it is too low it wont be stable or crisp feeling. I keep it at 100% for 3s, and I put it at 74% on 4s, as per instructions from assurance RC who is the distributor for them. those setting seem to work perfectly.
Hello Steve,
Do I put all 3 gain adjustments at 74% when using 4S?
tomasito is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-02-2015, 09:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users
 
Posts: 338
 

Join Date: Feb 2015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomasito View Post
Hello Steve,
Do I put all 3 gain adjustments at 74% when using 4S?
yes.
stevespirosezgoin81 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-03-2015, 09:03 AM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter
 

Join Date: Oct 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevespirosezgoin81 View Post
yes.
ok, i will experiment
thank you
tomasito is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply




Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Location
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




Copyright © Website Acquisitions Inc. All rights reserved.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1