Gaui Governor with Jeti Radio, set up problems - HeliFreak
Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Gaui Helicopters

Gaui Helicopters Gaui Official Factory Helicopter Support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2015, 03:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Gaui Governor with Jeti Radio, set up problems

I installed a Gaui governor in my NX7 and could use some help from someone that is familiar with this governor being set up in a Jeti radio. The governor is working fine in that I get the green light, the magnet sensors are working and I can get the governor to work in one mode (normal mode). I have set the travel limits in the Gaui governor using a linear curve.

The problem is that it will not change head speeds when I change flight modes, regardless of the throttle curves that I set in the radio, or in the Governor screen. I don't even know if I am supposed to turn the governor on in the Jeti radio. I don't use this feature on the electric ESC's and governors. I even called Esprit, who have great customer service, but they don't know either. Heres what Ive done:

Turned the governor on in Basic properties. I don't know if this is supposed to be used:

Gone into Heli Tuning / Governor settings and set my Flight mode switch to Normal 50%, I1 to 70% and I2 to 90%:

Then I set my Throttle Curves. These aren't exact, I was just trying to get the Flight Mode switch and Governor to work together:

The governor will work when it kicks in on what ever flight mode it's in, but then it stays at that head speed. I even have to land with the 2000 head speed. It won't change. It could be that I shouldn't use the Governor in the Basic Screen, yet I even tried that.

Any help would be so appreciated.
Thanks,
Guy
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen013.jpg
Views:	242
Size:	17.8 KB
ID:	608587   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen014.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	27.2 KB
ID:	608588   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen015.jpg
Views:	272
Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	608589   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen016.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	608590   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen017.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	608591  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen018.jpg
Views:	271
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	608592   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen019.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	21.7 KB
ID:	608593   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen020.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	608594   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen021.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	22.4 KB
ID:	608595  
Logo 800 // Logo 700 12S/14S// Logo 690 // Logo 400 // Mostro 700E's// Whiplash 700E// Gaui NX7 // Gaui NX4 // Gaui X4 // Gaui X3 //Goblin 570 // Trex 250 // TBS Discovery /Naza M2 // Jeti DS-16 // V Control // Jlog // BD3SX// VBar Neo// Lifetime AMA
guyguerra is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.