Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > Multi Rotor Support > Leap 450 3D Multirotor Support

Leap 450 3D Multirotor Support Leap 450 3D Multirotor Support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2015, 05:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Leap 3D gyroscope problem.

Hi
I have problem with my leap....
Front of motors are vibrating on low throttle with little rudder...
I rotated my gyroscope same problem, i bought one... because i dont have support in slovakia... and still this problem, I had replaced the power board and test one new regulator ... nothing. Maybe can problem with my Transmitter? Very sory for my bad english guys.
Thanks for help !
Zili is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-24-2015, 09:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

what size battery are you running? youmight need to lower your gains.if you are running a 4S, you need to go into the GUI, and lower all 3 gains to 74%.
stevespirosezgoin81 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-28-2015, 09:57 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Default Hmm

Yes i have 4S . all on 90℅... De its basic setup. Ok i ill set under 74%. Thanks your answer i hope this is the problem !
Old 09-28-2015, 10:37 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Nothing

I set on 65% gain on all. Still this problem, pls can you watch y video maybe, thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_imzCO1oSk
Old 09-30-2015, 12:16 AM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

they all do that with outthe props on. justmake sure all of you motors are turning in the right direction before you put your props on. I do this by putting a peice of tape on each motor and make sure they spin inward. and make sure they reverse. and your gains need to be at 74% for 4S not 65%. your Leap should be fine once you put the props on it. its just the motors over speeding and glittching from not having the props on, you will be fine, Go fly.!!
stevespirosezgoin81 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-30-2015, 08:56 AM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

Okay i will try on friday, i havent got props now. Thanks for tips
Old 09-30-2015, 11:59 AM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

If you have problems getting parts for it, like Props, you can use JR ninja props. they are the same, and you can also use Heli-Max Voltage 500 props.
Old 10-01-2015, 08:18 AM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

Okay thx
Old 10-03-2015, 09:18 AM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

Ok i was test the quad.... same problem... on 5min i had 3times uncontrolled. and when i was landing... (end the fly) I had brutally uncontrolled the quad... Its automatically go forward.... WTF.... then quick i switchd idle mode... i am dead guys... i am very disappointed, i dont know what is it :/ :/
Old 10-04-2015, 02:20 AM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Users

was it doinf this in the 3D mode, or the self level mode? sounds like you might need a new Gyro board, or it could be something as simple as an ESC. Are you on Facebook? If so, Join up with the Leap 450 Pilots group. I'm the Admin on there, and Align Trex store sponsores our page. We have discounts, and I'm sure we can help you out, and get you what you nedd for an affordable price. did you get video ? Join this group, and I'll see if the owner of trex store will get you some good shipping rates. should be freeif it's over $25, but might cost a little for international shipping https://www.facebook.com/groups/1461786314137450/
Old 10-04-2015, 03:34 AM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Users

No i only flipping in 3D mode. This is my first quad. I fly on normal mode. Can i record video but 70℅ i crash after problem ok i joined. Btw i have second gyroboard and same problem. The esc light normally dont flashing. I dont had big crash with leap only boom and props changed.
Old 03-06-2016, 08:00 AM   #12 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Leap 450 gyro board

Does anyone know what the black button does on the gyro board. Is it some kind of reset?
racer526 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-11-2016, 12:14 AM   #13 (permalink)
Registered Users

yes, it is a reset.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in