Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > mSR X

mSR X Blade Micro SRX Helicopters Information and Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2017, 04:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default I finally managed to tell It what to do 😀

Hurrah finally got this little heli dialed in.
I purchased it second hand obviously a month or so ago and have had the turning issues everyone talked about ( back in the day)
This sweet little bird is nearly fully blinged out with rakon/mh swash, grips, hub and came with a rakon tail boom motor mount as well

First time I hovered it I was really impressed how it glided as if on ice back and forth across my little living room... Wow no annoying Msr pendulum swing but hang on a second, rudder turn = HOLY **** smash....
I was used to the msr doing this but on a much less violent manner " the msr tries to mix it out for piros but even so mine always scooted along happily on a right rudder turn with no cyclic and slid out on a lefty"

So I've been playing with my balls a lot today and realised my swash didn't need to be tilted nearly as much as I had envisioned. ( See mmm mod) I can't say how many turns one way or the other but it's not a gnats knacker off level anyway and .......
Just flew a battery round d the room slowly and just about under control including a stop for some nose in hovering. Yaaaaaaaaaaay..

Would it be my batteries dying that would cause the tail to completely loose control in a violent piro or when I do let the tail slide out. It's as if the tail can't keep up sometimes and then tries to compensate but by that time it can be too late and I've had to hit TH. If I do it all slowly and very much under control I can piro on the spot and manoeuvre a circuit but speed up the tail movement and it looses it. ????

But I'm a happy camper to actually doing more than tail in hover with it.
Ruffdog is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in