Chroma 360 Pan not working - HeliFreak
Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > Multi Rotor Support > Blade Multirotor Support > Chroma Camera Drone

Chroma Camera Drone Chroma Camera Drone Multirotor Information and Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2017, 02:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Chroma 360 Pan not working

Got a bit of an odd issue....

My buddy got a hold of my quad and was drunkedly playing with the modes and since then the 360 circular rotation control is not working... IE The nose always points the same direction no matter what I do on either of the joysticks. It goes forward back right left respectively, but no directional rotation. I called horizon and they said to bind it to another radio to see if it's the radio or the quad. and at that point to send it in to run a diagnostic. I feel like I'm very technically capable of running a diag myself but horizon doesn't support that over the phone. of course.I dont really have the option to bind to another radio readily available either..... has anyone else ever encountered this problem?
SecretAgent_WD40-steel is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-26-2017, 03:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

update... it is actually turning just extremely slow. the rate is like a quarter turn every 20 seconds. I have the current firmware v1.02 and it is registering Yaw on the GUI. It's almost like a speed setting on the left thumbsticks X axis is jacked up.

Lost faith in HH techs. The Horizon tech support rep is a Dick too. Sounds annoyed every time i've talked to him. Has recommended nothing but to try another transmitter (not an available option) and has shown no empathy or assurance of the issue. He didn't even understand or attempt to understand my issue the first time I talked to him. He advised that's normal the first time I talked to him... I had to call back. Who doesn't know what panning in a circular direction means? If I said it wouldn't rotate on it's X-axis, I doubt he'd know what I meant. For a rep of outstanding support i'm somewhat dissapointed. no option for CSAT surveys either after 4 times of calling? I'm not a moron, I have 5 years as an ATR (advanced tech rep) and 2 years of being an instrument calibrations technician in a pharmaceutical metrology lab.
SecretAgent_WD40-steel is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-26-2017, 06:10 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

never mind. fixed. got into the calibration settings and noticed my x axis wasn't registering as it should. wouldn't cal. took the Tx apart and put back together and that fixed it. flight was great but short. turns out I have a bad battery

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.