Downloading tribunus logs - HeliFreak
Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Scorpion ESC and Motor Support

Scorpion ESC and Motor Support Scorpion Power Systems ESC and Motor Factory Support Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2017, 10:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Downloading tribunus logs

My tribunus has connected to PC no problem since the begging as well as downloading logs, but when I do click on download logs, I get a box in the top corner that starts at 0/100 and slowly goes to100/100. This process takes about a half hour. Is this normal? It seems that there's no way to select which parameters you want it to log. I could limit it to a few important ones to reduce download times. It seems that the ESC automatically logs everything and you just select which parameters you want to look at. Am I understanding this correctly? Is the half hour download time normal?
RCHN #232
quinn is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-10-2017, 12:53 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

I was trying tonight to upload the logs from the ESC. I didn't get any thing. Can anyone help me with this ?
Old 05-11-2017, 08:34 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

To get the logs, you need to:
- Once "Connected" to the ESC so that you are seeing the live telemetry on the PC software dashboard
- Click the Load Log button. That will take a little while. There is a tiny progress window in the corner that reads percent done.
- Once the Load has finished, click the Export Log button, browse to pick a location and file name, and click the Export button.

Just a note, the current version of the PC software is 1.02. However, there is the original Jan.17/17 version and a March7/17 version! I don't know why they didn't change the version number. I was told you need to use the newer version to get full logs off. This was regarding a Tribunus200 but I'm not certain whether the issue is the hardware or the newer firmware versions.....which would also apply to the T120. To be safe, just make sure you are using the most current PC software.
Also, the ESC only holds approx. 4-5 flights and then overwrites the oldest data. So, if you have been doing a lot of bench testing, you may have already overwrote the data from your shutdown flight.

KevinB
KevinB is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-11-2017, 11:24 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
Just a note, the current version of the PC software is 1.02. However, there is the original Jan.17/17 version and a March7/17 version! I don't know why they didn't change the version number.

KevinB
how do we know which version we have
Old 05-12-2017, 12:55 AM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Check the content creation date of your install file for the date. I don't know if you can tell from the installed program. If in doubt, just uninstall, download a fresh version., and reinstall from that.

KevinB
Old 08-30-2017, 10:30 AM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

maybe you can help me too
after I load the log from the ESC and export it the logs on the ESC cleared?
I mean it write new log evry time?
koko is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-31-2017, 07:25 AM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragge1 View Post
how do we know which version we have
To find the version, simply open the program, look in the upper left corner, and then click on help. In the drop down window, click on about and it will open a window. The version number is found in the blue band.

Hope this helps.
Rep
rcflyerheli is online now        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-31-2017, 11:32 AM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcflyerheli View Post
To find the version, simply open the program, look in the upper left corner, and then click on help. In the drop down window, click on about and it will open a window. The version number is found in the blue band.

Hope this helps.
was refering to this

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinB View Post
Just a note, the current version of the PC software is 1.02. However, there is the original Jan.17/17 version and a March7/17 version! I don't know why they didn't change the version number.
KevinB
Old 09-01-2017, 11:53 PM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragge1 View Post
was refering to this
Look at the "Content created" property of the 1.02 install file you used to install it to your PC. That shows which version you have.
OR, you can just download it now and install from the new file. Then you'll be sure to have the latest version.

KevinB

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.