SOLD SOLD SOLD Gaui NX7 SOLD SOLD SOLD - HeliFreak
Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Gas, Glow and Turbine Helicopters

Gas, Glow and Turbine Helicopters *No Commercial Ads - Liquid Fueled Helis Only

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2017, 12:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default SOLD SOLD SOLD Gaui NX7 SOLD SOLD SOLD

Hey guys
So I have fallen way out of the heli scene and have this beautiful Gaui NX7 that has been sitting for about 8 months. I have not flown at all in that time and would honestly be nervous to put a 700 nitro in the air at this point. I have sold many used helicopters on various forums, I am a trusted and proven hobbyists who is here to help and pass on my extremely loved and well-taken of machines to the next person. Having said that, this NX7 is in stunning condition, the entire heli was gone through and rebuilt about a year ago, since the re-build of the airframe and motor, it only has seen about 2 gallons of fuel before I put it away in the Fall of 2016, it has been sitting ever since. I am going to make one listing but this will be a part out. If you would like multiple items, I would be happy to give you a discount due to reduced shipping costs. Prices posted are fair so please no lowball/disrespectful offers. ALL items are in excellent condition, no exceptions. Details and prices are provided below each item. Prices include shipping to U.S.A. Only.

Gaui NX7 Airframe $450
Airframe is in perfect condition. All carbon is flawless, mechanics are smooth as butter. New parts from the rebuild 2 gallons ago include: torque tube, tt bearings, tt gears (fromt and rear), main gear and auto rotation gear, tail housing bearings, swashplate follower arm bearings (4 flanged bearings), main head grip thrust bearings, tail grip thrust bearings, clutch housing with new shoes (another spare set of brand new clutch shoes included), clutch assembly with one way bearing, clutch/moto fan, starter hub, one way bearing in the main gear assembly, flanged bearings in the tail assembly and guide. Basically i replaced any parts that are "wear items". The head mechanics are smooth and grips are notch free. Tail mechanics are smooth and move freely with zero resistance and zero slop or play. Much care was taken assembling each and every part of this heli (all of my heli's). Loctite was used in all the proper places and was careful not to get any in the bearings. This airframe is sound, built properly and ready to go. Canopy is cracked in a few places but repaired with clear flexible glue. It is certainly usable but the canopy is from an older NX7 and does not represent the general condition of the entire "bare" airframe. Canopy is being included simply to provide the buyer with a usable one, but may want to be replaced depending on your preference. I rarely flew any of my nitros with canopies, so never cared about having a new one. I had this extra laying around that I will toss in.

O.S 91 HZ (R) with HZ and HZ-R carb and many spare parts- $250
This motor was COMPLETELY rebuilt and new rebuild has only 2 gallons through it. It is just now broken-in and ready to rock and roll. New piston, sleeve, ring, front bearing, rear bearing and connecting rod pin and c clips have only 2 gallons on them. I only ever ran it at stock needle settings while breaking it in for those 2 gallons. It is just broken in and run absolutely great. I have it setup as the "hz" with muffler pressure right now because it has been extremely reliable with the header tank and without the regulator/crankcase fuel pressure. I will also include a spare "hz-r" regulator and "hz-r" main needle and "hz-r" head and backplate with crankcase pressure nipple and "hz-r" crankshaft. Essentially with everything i am including, you can run this motor as an "hz" or an "hz-r", both motors have same exact internals so simply putting the regulator and hz-r main needle on the existing carb, hz-r head, backplate and crankshaft (i believe the crankshafts are identical anyways, if not there is an "hz" crank installed and an "hz-r" crank spare), will convert it back to a true hz-r. The option is yours as parts will be provided for both setups. The regulator works perfectly and diaphragm has never stuck or anything funky. I just preferred muffler pressure on this particular setup with the header tank. I will also include a spare "hz-r" motor case. With another piston/ring and carb body, you can basically have two running motors with what i am including. Look at pictures below for spares included and items that were used in the rebuild of the motor.

O.S. 91 Powerboost III pipe- $100
Like brand new. Not a scratch on it. Replaced with the rebuilt motor and pipe only has 2 gallons of fuel run through it. Basically new. Can be run on regulated or unregulated motors. Setup for unregulated now with the pressure nipple but can always be plugged with an m3 screw for use with any 91 "r" motors.

Torq BL9280 Cyclic servos X3- $200
These servos are in excellent shape and have absolutely zero slop or play. Around 20-25 flights, were installed new with the airframe rebuild 2 gallons ago. Gears are silky smooth and have never seen a crash. Powerful and fast, some of the most precise cyclic servos I've ever used. Wires are all stock length and have zero chaffing or cuts.

Torq BL9288 Tail servo- $65
Excellent and precise tail servo. Some fading on the sticker from being used on a nitro. In excellent shape and has been one of the most reliable and precise dedicated tail servos I've ever used. Around 20-25 flights also.

RJX FS 0521 HV servo (throttle)- $35
Used for about 5 flights from new. Upgraded to full HV servo setup and this was the last servo to complete the "HV" setup. Like brand new. Awesome throttle servo but works great for many applications.

Mikado V-Bar Silverline- $120
V-Bar Silverline with 5.3 pro software. Works just as a vbar should, very little use and zero crashes on the unit or sensor. Very solid gyro and all I ever ran on my nitros.

SAB 690mm main blades/SAB 105mm tail blades- $75
In good shape. Have been used on a heli before this one so they have seen a little more use than the other items listed. Very small indents near the roots from slight hits on the grips but certainly nothing of concern. Great blades. Selling the mains and tail together. No chips on any of the tips.

Aspire Multigov Pro WITH Programmer- $70
Only about 10 flights or so on this unit. Bought it and Got it all setup the summer before i put the heli away. Works fantastically as a full on nitro gov or rev limiter. Programmer included which is essential for tuning and programming the gov. Amazing unit and very versatile and easy to use/setup. One of the best nitro govs/limiters out there

Spektrum TM1000- $35
Had this set for real time headspeed and temp telemetry. Awesome tuning tool and keeps a close eye on the temps, in case anything happens to the regulator or what have you, in flight. You'll know to land immediately before overheating your motor. Can be used on any spektrum heli for full telemetry capabilities.

Sullivan Dynatron Starter with wand- $90
This starter is the smoothest most reliable starter Ive ever had. Makes the align starter feel like a jackhammer. This has maybe turned over a heli 15-20 times tops! It is brand new and i have the original box it came in. Also comes with a wand that is very secure and directly screwed onto the Sullivan's threaded shaft, none of that cup fitted garbage that spin the wand assembly out of the fitting. Very solid starter setup, never destroy your starter hub or clutch one way again with those jackhammer starters. Works great on 3s-6s lipos. Deans t connector on there now.

Please PM me with any interest. If someone is interested in buying the entire setup with everything listed here i can let it go as a package for $1275, thats about $250 off of everything listed with their respective prices. It would be an entire top notch 700 nitro setup with starter and automatic push button ignitor, and full telemetry for spektrum users. That includes absolutely everything listed above. Thank you for looking!

For pictures please look here:

https://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=791590

Last edited by Nitroninjarr; 09-20-2017 at 08:20 AM..
Nitroninjarr is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-20-2017, 08:33 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Everything is sold. Thank you Greg!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.