Brain - Jeti - HeliFreak
Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Jeti Duplex Radio Systems

Jeti Duplex Radio Systems Jeti Duplex Radio Systems Support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2017, 03:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Brain - Jeti

Question on my Brain 2 and Jeti.

I recently had a crash when I put my Goblin 380 into rescue, which momentarily righted it, and then it went berserk and crashed.

Since then I have been waiting for spares but also taken the opportunity to change to a Jeti transmitter using an REX3 satellite to interface with the Brain - seems to interface well. But it was then I noticed the Rescue fault again. When I hit rescue on the bench it left the swash uncontrollable, the same thing that happens in swash plate reverse programming mode in the Brain setup menu, if you get it wrong the swash is all over place.

This has happened once on the bench, but it is as if the rescue has reversed the swash programming by mistake. Bit hesitant to put this in the sky and push rescue now. Any ideas - is this Brain or Jeti?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-08-2017, 09:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

If you have no mixes etc on the collective/cyclic coupled to the activation of rescue I would say the issue is with the Brain. May want to close this topic and reopen in the MSH forum. Be sure to attach your .mtr file so it can be examined and diagnosed for problems if it was a Brain2 with logging active.
pctomlin is online now        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.