Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 700 Class Electric Helicopters

700 Class Electric Helicopters 700 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2018, 04:52 AM   #21 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkyMJ View Post
Currently main my X5 V2, absolutely love it. Also, really want a 700. This summer once I get back home from college, getting a crappy job, and saving right up for a 700. Just gotta choose which one to get haha.

-Mike
I know how you feel these things are expensive. Here where I live I can buy a decent 2nd hand car for the price of a 700. It's hard to justify buying one for that exact reason. Also when I do build up the nerve to buy one all the local suppliers are out of stock and only have the super expensive "Top version"
Advertisement

Old 04-21-2018, 04:49 PM   #22 (permalink)
Registered Users

Question

Hi guys I can get a decent deal on a trex 700L top (atleast I think it's the top version)

3x BL815
1x BL855
castle 160HV ESC
scorpion ultimate motor
BeastX FBL

the guy that's selling tells me BeastX has the Pro software. I'm assuming its a BeastX Plus then with the Pro software. I would like to know is there anything I would have to look at before I buy it. Also do I have to get a disc or a cable from to tune the pro software, or passwords or something. Sorry I'm only familiar with AR7200BX.

I haven't seen the heli yet and will probably ask for photos before I drive there and let him demo flight it for me. Any thing else I should focus on or double checking before buying? I should also mention it comes without batteries. Do I need to buy a external BEC.

I asked him and he said everything is included to fly just need to add my own batteries and receiver.This will be my first 700 so I'm not 100% sure what to look out for as my biggest ATM is a 550. I really don't want to be scammed.

Any help or advice/input will be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Old 05-18-2018, 07:20 AM   #23 (permalink)
Registered Users

Get the batteries from a shop in Cape Town. Too expensive in JHB. I crashed my 700eV2 and there are no frames locally, so I bought their old stock unit for almost 2/3 price of the L in the shop...... then there was a deal on a 700DFC, so now I have 3!!!

What about my 600N you say? not flown it for about a year! It just does not have the power or stability of the 700.
fultonr is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-18-2018, 07:35 AM   #24 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by fultonr View Post
Get the batteries from a shop in Cape Town. Too expensive in JHB. I crashed my 700eV2 and there are no frames locally, so I bought their old stock unit for almost 2/3 price of the L in the shop...... then there was a deal on a 700DFC, so now I have 3!!!

What about my 600N you say? not flown it for about a year! It just does not have the power or stability of the 700.
Which shop in Cape town?
Old 05-22-2018, 06:29 AM   #25 (permalink)
Registered Users

They sell SAB heli's.....
fultonr is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-22-2018, 07:36 AM   #26 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by tailblade94 View Post
lol makes sense but which one, or will any 700 do?

No worries, you're not alone as I myself am am also a complete helifreak. I'm a full scale pilot as well, sitting in the helicopter in the sky. I'm just afraid once i get a 700 I'll want a 760 then 800 and then eventually a million dollar Bell or MD500 ?
Which one is up to you - my first was a Gaui X7 Formula, then a Goblin Black Thunder (only 650) and latest is a Protos Evo 770 - all 700s have presence, and you can dial in from mild to wild based on your choice of power systems
AUS_Gremlin is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-29-2018, 03:31 AM   #27 (permalink)
Registered Users

Definatly 700 (or 800). They flie best and they sound so much better.

Just don't fly too smooth all the time. You just have to provoke a blade fart every now and then. I love that sound so much.

Once a club mate told me that I could smothen out the maneuver a bit more. He could hear the blades fart. I was like - where's the fun in that? Can't you HEAR this? Makes me smile everytime.
tacomaster and CFerry like this.
Old 06-02-2018, 06:46 PM   #28 (permalink)
Registered Users

Ive been flying 450s as largest helis down to 250 size. When i got the 700xn that is the only thing i bring to the field now, rest is just collecting dust thats how fun they are. well gotta get the smaller some flight time but i imagine they will stay on the shelfs
chrillew is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-09-2018, 07:40 AM   #29 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hi guys I recently brought a 700L with microbeast plus. It has the pro software. I set it up and it flies great but today when i plugged it in it said theres a new firmware update and that I should update soon.

I dont know if the guy has diregistered the FBL unit on his acount. So my question is would I need his login details to update the software or can i just register it on a new account. If i register it on my acount would I lose the "pro edition" software or...

Any advice would be appreciated as I'm only familiar with the AR7200Bx.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180609_142634_1528548018673.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	79.5 KB
ID:	747835   Click image for larger version

Name:	20180609_142953_1528548040916.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	747836  

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in