Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > Blade 330X

Blade 330X Blade 330X Helicopters Information and Help

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Brick

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2019, 09:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default AR636A Help

I've decided to rebuild my 330x to get rid of the plastic body and deeply flawed phillips head screws. I've got the MicroHeli CF frame and it's going together nicely.

My question is that since I have the Spektrum DXe and AR636A Blade 330x receiver and FBL - can anyone offer advice about whether this will work with the different servo positions of the MH frame?

I have the cord to rebuild the whole receiver, but I'm afraid to do it since I'm not sure how to get back to where I am if something goes wrong. I had to redo the profile in the DXe manually. PITA.

Will this work or do I have to upgrade the electronics ? (I would like to anyway as I'm getting deeper into this, but the $$ are a little tight right now).

Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated....
bhuang61 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-13-2019, 10:20 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default AR636a and programming for other helis

I have a Blade 330x that I recently acquired with the stock AR363A sport FBL receiver on it ... I also have an A3X programming cable from Spektrum

Put me in front of a computer and tell me I can unlock something or make it hot rod, and it's a dangerous combination. The AR636a Sport receiver can be reprogrammed but it's not flexible at all, and I might have ruined the chance to actually fly it on a helicopter anymore.

End result -- it's unlocked and I can select from about 2 dozen AIRPLANE models to restore the firmware for those models only. There is no option to reprogram it for a Blade 330x.

There are a couple of heli models available to flash the firmware including Blade 230s and Blade 250x and a 200SRX but none of these will work with my 330x, afaik

I will contact Spektrum and ask what is the procedure to restore the stock firmware on this thing, or I'll sell it to an airplane user who can take advantage of it.

Not cool. Better choice in my opinion would be to swap out a different FBL if you have any in the closet, or just spring for a $35 KBar from a Chinese website. Those are programmable and do the job very well in my experience.
EndoDusk is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-24-2019, 12:01 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Has anyone programmed the AR636A through their DX9 transmitter? I would like to lower the tail gain say from 100% to 90% right now it has a slight tail wag. I added text gen to the telemetry screen but don't know where to go from there.

Best,

Jason
jasond1979 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-26-2019, 06:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

here you go Jason. this will help. same as the DX9 . it's super easy after you do it once !

AR636A PID gains adjustment (5 min 58 sec)
jasond1979 likes this.
Old 11-01-2019, 07:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

just what I needed!
jasond1979 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in