Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Other Makes and Models Helicopters > V977/K110/K120

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MKMAERO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2019, 08:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default K110 Calibration

Just finished binding my new K110 to a Futaba 18SZ. Everything seems to respond normally but the heli drifts to the left. Before doing anything else, I will check to make sure the swash is level and the servos are at 90 degrees. However, I have a question on calibration should I need to do that. The instructions for gyro calibration state "Make sure the throttle stick in the lowest position and 3D switch is on the OFF position". Should I assume they are talking about the 3G/6G switch when they refer to the "3D switch"? If so, placing the "3D switch" in the "OFF" position puts it in the 6G position. On my transmitter, the gyro channel is assigned to a 2 position switch. One position is selects 3G and the other position selects 6G. To me, placing the "3D" switch "off" means placing the switch in the other position which is 6G. Am I reading this correctly? Thanks.

Mike
Thomas.Heiss likes this.
Protos Evo : Goblin 700C : Trex 700E V2 : Goblin 570 : Gaui X5 Formula : Goblin 380 : Mini Comet : Trex 250 : Oxy 2 : Futaba 18SZ : Jeti DS-16 : Jeti DS-24 : Kontronik Kosmik and Jive Pro: Spartan VX1e and Pico: MSH Brain 2 : BK Brushless : Xpert R1
MKMAERO is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-25-2019, 06:52 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

try this
https://www.helifreak.com/showthread...21#post7714049
Old 02-25-2019, 10:02 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by duchoaaz View Post
Thanks....that helps a lot.

Mike
Protos Evo : Goblin 700C : Trex 700E V2 : Goblin 570 : Gaui X5 Formula : Goblin 380 : Mini Comet : Trex 250 : Oxy 2 : Futaba 18SZ : Jeti DS-16 : Jeti DS-24 : Kontronik Kosmik and Jive Pro: Spartan VX1e and Pico: MSH Brain 2 : BK Brushless : Xpert R1
MKMAERO is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in