Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > Blade Nano S2

Like Tree13Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2019, 10:43 PM   #41 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoexoe View Post
Did you try the bullet blades on the S2? How was the difference?

I donít think I noticed any difference, but itíd been a while since I flew my CP S with KBDD when I first flew the then-new S2 with bullets.

Yeah, I have flown with the bullet blades and it feels more stable.
tembit is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-10-2019, 10:17 AM   #42 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho_dad View Post
Couldn't agree more

A few weeks ago, my dad bought a nano S2 to practice his indoor movements. He uses the nano only in idle2 (stunt mode) and he was 100% enthusiastic in a way that he convinced me to order one as well... so I did.

Long story short: My order got delayed and I ended up flying my dad's nano S2...I don't like this heli at all It's way too stable and it reacts really funny on stick movements (feels like a delay when you hit throttle up or down). Since my order was delayed I was able to cancel it.

Nano S2 is a no go for me...I'll stick to my cps to practice my inverted flights.
Since the nano cps has been discontinued and isn't available anymore in any shop near my village…. I did purchase a nano S2 eventhough I stated in my previous message the S2 is a no go for me .

Why did I buy it?

Well I recently bought an Align 150x as the successor of my nano cps => the idea was (and still is) once I've mastered a certain move/skill on my cps, I would than move over to the 150X.

My current cps is on the end of its career and I wanted to have an micro heli in my fleet which I can toss around indoors, practise new moves without busting the bank after every crash... and that's where the nano S2 comes in the picture. Even though it is much too stable for my likings, I will use it to learn new moves, to maintain and enlarge my muscle memory during winter time etc etc

Would I choose a cps above a S2 ==> 200% yes

I will definately play with the expo ratings to give it the nano cps-feeling. Someone in this threat mentioned to enter -55% of expo.

grtz

Last edited by Psycho_dad; 12-10-2019 at 10:38 AM..
Psycho_dad is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-11-2019, 11:45 AM   #43 (permalink)
Registered Users

If you don’t like the over-stabalization of the S2 and don’t want the CPS, I would urge you to look for a used Nano CPX. Still the best Nano in my personal opinion after having had all 3 models.
Mrowka and xoexoe like this.
Chris1683 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-21-2019, 12:34 PM   #44 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris1683 View Post
If you don’t like the over-stabalization of the S2 and don’t want the CPS, I would urge you to look for a used Nano CPX. Still the best Nano in my personal opinion after having had all 3 models.
Yesterday I went to my local shop (Christmas sale) and they had a brand new nano CPX stored on a display. Long story short ==> I was able to buy this CPX with huge amount of discount brand new

So now I own a CPX - CPS and S2

Last edited by Psycho_dad; 12-21-2019 at 03:42 PM..
Psycho_dad is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-21-2019, 01:41 PM   #45 (permalink)
Registered Users

A new CPX? Wow!

Throw that LiPo out. Well, discharge it first.
xoexoe is online now        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in