Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite)

Blade Helicopters (eFlite) Blade Helicopters (eFlite) CP, CX, mCX CX II, CX III. and others

Like Tree21Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2019, 10:44 PM   #21 (permalink)
Registered Users

I just bought mine, haven't flown it yet. Justin Coe says they fly great. Hey when are we getting our own forum?

Jason
jasond1979 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-19-2019, 05:41 PM   #22 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasond1979 View Post
I just bought mine, haven't flown it yet. Justin Coe says they fly great. Hey when are we getting our own forum?

Jason

I put in a request for a separate Fusion 360 Forum about a month ago, so far it seemed to have got ignored.. lol
jasond1979 likes this.
ks9818 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-22-2019, 02:09 AM   #23 (permalink)
Registered Users

Ok took the 360 today and maidened it. Very impressive heli, it absolutely is the best ready built heli I've ever flown. It was setup perfectly. The only thing I could quibble with, is that the setup doesn't feel locked in like it does with the 330x. That being said I have no doubt it can be adjusted to feel that way making some adjustments. Also the canopy is blue, so yes you guessed it, kind of gets lossed in the sky. I'm going to fix that but very very impressive build, plus it has telemetry.

jason
Old 07-23-2019, 08:28 PM   #24 (permalink)
Registered Users

Wanting this Heli to feel more locked in like my blade 330x. How do I adjust the pids through the telemetry? Is it text gen? If so can someone tell me how to do it. I really really want to love this Heli but I don’t right now because it skate to easily in the air want it more locked in? Any idea how to do this?

Best jason
Old 07-23-2019, 10:08 PM   #25 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hi Jason,

Given the two different machines, I think if you want it a bit more locked in, try turning down the headspeed. The Fusion 360 is a stiffer machine which much higher performance than the 330X. It's going to feel a bit more sensitive and twitchy because of this.

I'd recommend lowering the headspeed and throw in a little expo before messing with the PIDs.

Just a suggestion. If you try it out, please report back how it feels for you!

Mikel
jasond1979 likes this.
My YouTube Channel
MikelG is online now        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2019, 08:54 PM   #26 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikelG View Post
Hi Jason,

Given the two different machines, I think if you want it a bit more locked in, try turning down the headspeed. The Fusion 360 is a stiffer machine which much higher performance than the 330X. It's going to feel a bit more sensitive and twitchy because of this.

I'd recommend lowering the headspeed and throw in a little expo before messing with the PIDs.

Just a suggestion. If you try it out, please report back how it feels for you!

Mikel

Hi Mike,

After flying this unit for approximately ten flights I must admit I'm in love. Very smooth and stable and plenty of power to go around. Put about 35% expo and D/R down to 90 and it flys perfect. The word on the street is that for some weird reason it cant do piroflips? Is that true? Is there a software update that is going to fix that deficiency. Not that its a problem for me right now, since I'm not at that level but in the future I would like to grow with it.

Best,

Jason
Old 08-13-2019, 11:43 PM   #27 (permalink)
Registered Users

Great flight report , thank you ,,, So how do move this thread into the new Fusion 360 Forum .
jasond1979 likes this.
ks9818 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2019, 01:02 PM   #28 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasond1979 View Post
Hi Mike,

After flying this unit for approximately ten flights I must admit I'm in love. Very smooth and stable and plenty of power to go around. Put about 35% expo and D/R down to 90 and it flys perfect. The word on the street is that for some weird reason it cant do piroflips? Is that true? Is there a software update that is going to fix that deficiency. Not that its a problem for me right now, since I'm not at that level but in the future I would like to grow with it.

Best,

Jason
Really glad you have it dialed in the way you like! For those having issues will piroflips, the easiest way to rectify it is by reducing the P and I gains on the swashplate in the forward programming menus. For most pilots, this won't be an issue. Horizon is constantly working on software updates and there are some new features coming as well. The system will continue to improve as it matures. I wouldn't worry about this until you reach that level. Hope this helps!
My YouTube Channel
MikelG is online now        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in