Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Spektrum FBL System

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2020, 10:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default AR7210BX Tail issue

Good morning

Relatively new to fbl... Have a new 7210 on a converted 450 Blade 3D..

Had no issues w/ setup, everything works correct except the tail.. Cannot get full travel of tail rotor blades. End points and sensor are set according to manual, and seem to be correct.

When initialized, I have solid blue status light indicating “heading hold”. Can’t figure out how to switch to “rate”.

Have tried to fly Heli, and tail does not have enough travel to “steer” the tail..

Have been through manual over and over...

Any help is GREATLY appreciated!!!!!

Thanks!!!

Allen

Spektrum DX8G2
Walkera Digital HighSpeed servo ( Worked great w/ Deviation fbl controller.. ( Recently deceased.)😁
kf4rnz is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-28-2020, 05:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I just did my 450 same FBL system. Go back into set up. Hold down button until light flashes fast. Go down to tail end points. Move the stick until the servo stalls. You will hear this. Back the stick the other way until the servo stall stops. Let the stick go. Look for the color light to flash before doing anything else. The move the stick so the travel goes all the way to the other direction until servo stalls. Back off a little Let stick go back tonutural and watch for flashing indicator on FBL unit. Push step button on gyro to move out of end point settings.
As far as rate if you have a 3 position switch. Position 0 make about -35 to - -40. This is rate. Position 1 make about 20 and position 2 make 25-30. Adjust up and down from there. Good luck. The system use the gear channel. I have my Dx8 on the gyro switch. You can set this in you radio set up
Steve
pvtpil8 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-28-2020, 06:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Many Thanks!!! I’ll give it a try..

Allen
kf4rnz is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in