Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Lynx Heli Innovations

Lynx Heli Innovations Lynx Heli Innovations - Heli Upgrades - Factory Support Forum

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2020, 02:41 AM   #21 (permalink)
Registered Users

I know he's been contacted. I'll wait another day or two for reply. Then I'll try the e-mail. Thanks guys.
JohnCl is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-08-2020, 10:01 AM   #22 (permalink)
Registered Users

I sent him an e-mail, we'll see what happens.
Old 09-10-2020, 06:42 AM   #23 (permalink)
Registered Users

Two "tickets", and an e-mail. Still nothing. My patience is wearing thin.
Old 09-10-2020, 09:09 AM   #24 (permalink)
Registered Users

"Emails to [email protected] should get answered. "
Guess thats not the case then. Bummer.
Ken Here is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-10-2020, 09:18 AM   #25 (permalink)
Registered Users

Big time Bummer. They are pushing the new Oxy 5 nitro a lot. I feel sorry for whomever bought one now.
Old 09-11-2020, 05:04 AM   #26 (permalink)
Registered Users

Started the Pay Pal process this morning. This all could have been avoided by a simple acknowledge e-mail. I hate having to deal with irresponsible people. Lesson learned.
Old 09-11-2020, 09:27 AM   #27 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCl View Post
Started the Pay Pal process this morning. This all could have been avoided by a simple acknowledge e-mail. I hate having to deal with irresponsible people. Lesson learned.
Sorry to hear this John, I had similar problems recently and none of the methods I used same as you had any response. A little disappointing. I was finally able to gain contact through facebook. I know you don't use facebook but maybe you know someone that can and try this way. Very frustrating and know how you feel, no point having support if there is no communication.
Old 09-11-2020, 10:01 AM   #28 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thanks for the update John appreciate it..
Old 09-14-2020, 05:31 AM   #29 (permalink)
Registered Users

Update! I got a message from Lynx today. They said it was damaged during my assembly. Not shipping or manufacturing. The model isn't even finished yet! Broken upon arrival! They said I could ship it back to them, at MY expense, to determine if I might get a coupon to use on their web site. I don't think so!!! I told them I am continuing with my Pay Pal claim. Who in the hell do these people think they are? I won't back down. Please be careful when sending these shysters any of your money. Of course, this is MY opinion. You can make your own decisions.
Thickfog likes this.
Old 10-08-2020, 12:12 PM   #30 (permalink)
Registered Users

Another update. After PayPal postponed my review twice, they finally said Luca would refund my money after I ship him back the canopy to Vietnam. He just wanted to sink in a "dig". It cost me $25.00 to send it back that I will never see, and will take over a month to get any of my money back. Would any of you expect to stay in business with policies like that? I have MANY comments about character that I will not be allowed to say here. I really hope no one ever has a warranty problem with Lynx. Get ready to take one. Here's to you Luca.
Thickfog likes this.
Old 10-08-2020, 01:07 PM   #31 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

That sucks John, sorry.
xoexoe is online now        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-07-2020, 11:14 AM   #32 (permalink)
Registered Users

Well, it's been a while now. PayPal keeps pushing my "resolution" date back. Five times now. No product, no money, no answers. At this point, I don't expect any. What a Crock.
Old 11-10-2020, 12:25 PM   #33 (permalink)
Registered Users

Victory finally. Paypal found in my favor and refunded my money. Minus the $25.00 I paid to ship it back. I'll almost bet he will ship it to someone else trying to get rid of it! Buyer Beware!
Thickfog and xoexoe like this.
Old 11-10-2020, 04:13 PM   #34 (permalink)
Registered Users

man what a long road John, you deserve it. Thanks for the update
Old 11-10-2020, 05:19 PM   #35 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Sheesh. If I order another Oxy I won’t be getting it from the factory. US retailer for me! Thank you for sharing your experience.
xoexoe is online now        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-13-2020, 01:56 AM   #36 (permalink)
Registered Users

Lesson learned. I love my Oxy helicopters. They fly great. Just poor business practices. Sad.
Old 11-13-2020, 02:28 AM   #37 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnCl View Post
Victory finally. Paypal found in my favor and refunded my money. Minus the $25.00 I paid to ship it back. I'll almost bet he will ship it to someone else trying to get rid of it! Buyer Beware!
Shocking that it had to come to that, especially from a respected 'high end' brand such as Oxy. You would get better service from China discount warehouses such as Banggood!

This is one reason why it's better to buy through a local dealer rather than direct from the factory.
Beserkr likes this.
Gob Kraken |Gob 700 BT 'T' | Gob 770 Comp | Gob 700 Speed | Trex 700X | SoXos Strike 7| Tarot 600| | XLPower 700 | Henseleit TDR & TDR2 | Kasama Dune | UK distributor Tarot 550/600 and OMPHobby ScotiaRC.co.uk
Smoggie is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-13-2020, 06:46 AM   #38 (permalink)
Registered Users

Especially now we MUST support our local hobby shops. They really got "kicked in the teeth" lately. Buy a little something from them weather you need it or not. If we don't, they will be gone and we will have to deal with shady people like Luca.
Old 11-13-2020, 08:46 AM   #39 (permalink)
Registered Users

Good to see you got some resolution John. I had troubles too, 2 support tickets, multiple emails and then facebook messages, shouldn't have come to that, I was told to contact the place where I got it from to return it to them then they would then post it off to Lynx, the owner of where I bought is a stand up guy and didn't even ask any questions after I explained to him what was going on, he gave me store credit instantly as I didn't want another motor. Have and will continue to give him my money whenever I can support the locals.
Old 11-14-2020, 07:51 AM   #40 (permalink)
Registered Users

Apparently I am not his only victim. I don't wish to tarnish the reputation of all the other great, reputable manufacturers. I've dealt with a lot and will as need be. It seems isolated to one individual. I'm sorry to hear other fliers had poor experiences with him also. Now, we move on! Everyone stay safe, and have a wonderful holiday season.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in