Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Jeti Duplex Radio Systems

Jeti Duplex Radio Systems Jeti Duplex Radio Systems Support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2020, 02:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Jeti Black Friday

I'd like to get a Jeti DS 12 or 14 does anyone know if there are any Black Friday deals out there? What modules would you recommend? Thank you.
Zonker is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-27-2020, 01:04 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hi,

DS-12: you could buy the Spirit Edition, which has already the most important modules included with a slight pricing advantage.

generally it's hard to say what YOU will need, but some i've found very useful are: function curves, 6 flight modes, 12(16) channels, telemetry graphs, voice alerts, logic switches, vibration alarms, more alarms (depening on usage of telemetry) can be nice.

no topic if you'll forget one... it's a quick thing later...

Ciao
Michael
Old 11-27-2020, 03:16 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

You get a $50 Euro voucher off your first order of $80 or more I believe, it gets applied in your basked on swshop.jetimodel.com as you order the modules. So bear that in mind, and order the ones you want together :-)

The DS-12 is pretty similar to my DS-14 in terms of features included:
https://www.rc-thoughts.com/2019/08/...ibaby-is-here/

For me, of all the options I've purchased, I mainly use:

- Flight modes up to 6 (I use throttle hold as a mode on helis, plus the usual Normal, IU1, IU2)
- Voice output (great for battery mAh telemetry)
- Function curves
- Logicswitches up to 10 - Nice to have for tinkering, and I do use this on some models

I also bought several that I figured I would eventually use on planes, or scale models, but they're definitely not essential for helis:
- Event sounds up to 10 - You can assign sounds to flight modes, switches, telemetry alerts. So this only really covers items you can't already notify on. I really don't need it often, the default 5 on the DS-14 is honestly plenty :-)
- Sequencer up to 3 - Great for landing gear, etc... not something I really use.

I've found that the more I've learned about Jeti, the more I've found a huge amount of functionality is just included as standard. You don't need many free mixes for planes when so many mixes are available in the standard menus, and you can add independent functions to control multiple servos or features anyway from the same inputs.
myxiplx is online now        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in