Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 250 Class Electric Helicopters

250 Class Electric Helicopters 250 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Beau4it

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2020, 11:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default More 230s V2 issues

Hello everyone, just wondering if anyone has ever encountered not being able to go into any sort of adjustment modes such as the calibration proses, servo adjustment mode, trim flight exetra.
The bind button is working, I also tried to re bind the heli with no success. One day it works the next it didn’t. So my next question is, is the speed controlle responsible or the flight controller. In other words which one do I replace first. I hope someone has a fix for this otherwise back to buying more parts for this little money pit. If I can get this thing dialed in somehow it will be a great trainer but this is proving to be really difficult.
Beau4it is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-19-2020, 12:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

I have never g9ne into any setup modes, i have been happy the way it came. In the Blade forum on helifreak there is a 230 section with tons of info, and more traffic

Blade 230S, Nano cpx, nano qx/3dqx/fpv, 200qx MCPX V2, Align Trex 250, 250 DFCplus, Trex 450 plus,Trex 500, JR Forza 450, and more I retired
Cman is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-19-2020, 04:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Possibly you have dual rates enabled? The sticks need 100% throw to activate the adjustment modes.
WarMace6 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-19-2020, 07:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Thanks brother!

That was it!!! I turned my ruder dual rate to 50 out of a hundred. I'm bummed I didn't read this sooner because I already ordered a new one. Hope I can sell it Thanks again.
WarMace6 likes this.

Last edited by Beau4it; 12-19-2020 at 07:50 PM..
Beau4it is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-20-2020, 07:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Its a fun bird, having 2 will not hurt,

Blade 230S, Nano cpx, nano qx/3dqx/fpv, 200qx MCPX V2, Align Trex 250, 250 DFCplus, Trex 450 plus,Trex 500, JR Forza 450, and more I retired
Cman is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in