Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Spektrum FBL System > Spektrum FC6250HX

Like Tree9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2020, 07:20 AM   #21 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Please send me your contact information via pm here and I will have someone from PS contact you to setup the RMA or send out a replacement based on how they would like to proceed.

Best Regards,
Brian Bremer
Horizon Hobby, LLC
brianbremer is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-11-2020, 08:52 AM   #22 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Returned FC6250HX unit

Brian,

I apologize I did not see your last reply. I sent the FC6250HX unit it several weeks ago and requested it be sent to you for your inspection. I hope it got to you. I have not heard anything as of yet but when you figure out what happened I am interested to know. I will PM you my contact information in the event you need it. Thanks again Brian
PWeart is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-29-2020, 08:54 AM   #23 (permalink)
Registered Users

Brian,

Final update....the second FC6250HX FBL unit works perfectly and is VERY user friendly...I did receive a replacement unit for the one I returned so I'm looking for another heli to put it in Thank you for your help along the way!!
PWeart is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-10-2020, 03:27 PM   #24 (permalink)
Registered Users

Can we make this thread a sticky? Brian's info in post #1 is super helpful.

When should one adjust the degrees per second in the tail rotor PID menu? And how does adjusting "agility" change the feel of the heli?
Tobbe Arnesson likes this.
Old 12-11-2020, 06:06 PM   #25 (permalink)
HF Scale Support

If you are happy with the rate of response of the aileron, elevator, and rudder, then you most likely don't need to adjust the rate of rotation. If you want to slow it down, there are two ways to do it. One, is to adjust the rate to a slower or faster rate but this will be an across the board change. Two, is to make your rate of rotation as fast as you need it to be, then use your dual rate settings per Flight Mode, to reduce the rotational rate. You need to change the settings so you have a channel set for active Flight Mode changes.

An example. You have chosen 300d/s as the fastest rate so let's say you want that on flight mode 1. For Normal, you feel you need it to be half that rate so you make your Dual Rate for your Aileron at 50%. That will give you Normal at 150d/s and FM1 at 300d/s. You need to adjust each of the Aileron, Elevator, and Rudder channels for the rate you want. You need to see that you are now flying by wire in that you are not setting the movement of the channel but how fast the model rotates about each channel axis. The gyro is controlling how the model behaves according to your settings. Hope this helps.

Don
HoverMe likes this.
Keyrigger is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-19-2020, 05:32 AM   #26 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Tail Gain adjustment

Hello

Im Matt and new here. I have 8 Helicopters all with the FC6250HX inside.
now I have the new t-rex 650x and need a bit more gain at the tail.
I have a dx7 g2 and have @ Satellite, 6250 and transmitter the actual firmwares. My problem is that I have no changes at the tail gain if I set it to 50% or set it to 100%.
Im sure I have set up in the dx7 and the 6250 all right.
If I change for a test in the 6250 the gyro channel to the flightmode channel and change in the transmitter gyro menu the values the flight modes are switching.
Have maybe anywhere a idea what is the issue.
Thanks
Matt
T-rexr is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-21-2020, 04:48 PM   #27 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Matt,

Follow the initial post and use the tx gyro gains listed, increase the fwdprog P and I tailrotor gains slowly and test fly per the recommendations in the initial post. Set d to 10% and only worry about the P and I for now.

Considering the 650x's 1 : 3.85 tail ratio you will need to bring the fwdprg base gains up quite a bit.

Once the fwdprog->tailrotor gains are set you can make small tweaks with the tx gyro gain function and you will see a variance in the performance.

Regards,
Old 01-05-2021, 06:07 AM   #28 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thank you Brian for the info, Im happy now with the tail.
I Have a few points in the fwdp menu with no ideas what i can change with this. Maybe you can short expain me for what canges/Settings it is.
Firmware is 5.05.00

Setup>Swashplate:
-E-Ring
-Phasing
-Decay

Setup>Tail Rotor>Advanced Setup:
-Phasing

Main Menu>Tail Rotor:
-Start
-Stop

Thank you so much.

Matthias
T-rexr is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-04-2021, 12:56 AM   #29 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoverMe View Post
Can we make this thread a sticky? Brian's info in post #1 is super helpful.
Agreed!
Tobbe Arnesson is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-04-2021, 06:05 AM   #30 (permalink)
HF Support

My HF Map location

stuck
Keyrigger, Bluebell and HoverMe like this.
rdlohr is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in