Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > 200SRX

200SRX Blade 200SRX Helicopters Information and Help

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2014, 11:46 AM   #21 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Now I'm getting Brave!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wkderf View Post
not a problem. glad I could help.
I love the setup as you have it and my little touches made it suit my flying better. I do have a question and wanted to ask your opinion before changing.

Can I program the Panic mode to a different switch so the range test will allow the TX to go into reduced power when the Current Panic/Bind switch ( I ) is pushed. I was thinking Switch "A" would work for me as Panic! Any thoughts? How do I verify that the Panic function works on the bench? Thanks again!

Update: Well, all assignments were made but switch "A" isn't able to function as Panic since it is not a momentary switch. Any work around? I verified on Monitor screen as the PIT does not move when "A" is activated. Just experimenting. The TX power can't be reassigned to a different switch so I'll go back to the original settings unless you have a master trick!

Last edited by Bill_Van; 11-29-2014 at 01:10 PM..
Bill_Van is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-30-2014, 07:20 PM   #22 (permalink)
Registered Users

Has anyone had success entering the advanced setting's mode using the Dx6i? ......if so, would you mind outlining the steps?......I have two Dx6i's & three 200srx's & can't find any combo that allows this......Thank You
Tande is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-30-2014, 09:45 PM   #23 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tande View Post
Has anyone had success entering the advanced setting's mode using the Dx6i? ......if so, would you mind outlining the steps?......I have two Dx6i's & three 200srx's & can't find any combo that allows this......Thank You
follow the addendum posted on the 200SRX page on either horizon Hobby or Blade Helis website. there are step by step instructions for programming the DX6i for the 200SRX which allows flight control in all 3 flight modes.
Old 12-01-2014, 07:47 AM   #24 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
follow the addendum posted on the 200SRX page on either horizon Hobby or Blade Helis website. there are step by step instructions for programming the DX6i for the 200SRX which allows flight control in all 3 flight modes.
Thank You.....already got that.....I'm interested in the "Advanced Settings Mode" (gain adjustment) using a "Dx6i"
Old 12-01-2014, 10:33 AM   #25 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tande View Post
Thank You.....already got that.....I'm interested in the "Advanced Settings Mode" (gain adjustment) using a "Dx6i"
entering the gain adjustment can be done from any transmitter that has been blinded to the 200SRX. follow the instructions on how to enter gain adjustment mode, and you can make adjustments as necessary.
Old 12-01-2014, 12:01 PM   #26 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
entering the gain adjustment can be done from any transmitter that has been blinded to the 200SRX. follow the instructions on how to enter gain adjustment mode, and you can make adjustments as necessary.
Been following these instructions......no joy.....(again using the Dx6i)
Old 12-01-2014, 12:58 PM   #27 (permalink)
Registered Users

Go the the product page on horizons website. There is a link to a YouTube video that goes over the gain adjustment mode step-by-step.

Here is a link to that video:

200 SRX: Adjusting Motor Power (5 min 57 sec)
Old 12-01-2014, 01:22 PM   #28 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Go the the product page on horizons website. There is a link to a YouTube video that goes over the gain adjustment mode step-by-step.

Here is a link to that video:

200 SRX: Adjusting Motor Power - YouTube
Thanks Again......Been there......doesn't work with any combo of my two Dx6i's & three 200srx's......that's why I asked if anyone has had personal success with the Dx6i......
Old 12-01-2014, 01:26 PM   #29 (permalink)
Registered Users

I used to have the DX6i, and had no problems whatsoever entering into gain adjustment mode.

keep in mind - the DX6i does NOT have telemetry, so you will have to look at the servo position to figure out what the gain settings are at, but you CAN make adjustments.

gain adjustment mode is in the RECEIVER. it has nothing to do with the transmitter. ANY 6 channel transmitter will work if it is correctly configured.

keep in mind the DX6i uses electronic trims, so you do not need to adjust them to enter the advanced settings menu. all trims should be at 0.

if you have tried 2 DX6i radios and 3 200srx helis, that tells me you are either programming your radio incorrectly, or are not performing the steps correctly to enter into the advanced settings menu.

CHECK EVERY STEP.
Old 12-01-2014, 03:24 PM   #30 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
I used to have the DX6i, and had no problems whatsoever entering into gain adjustment mode.

keep in mind - the DX6i does NOT have telemetry, so you will have to look at the servo position to figure out what the gain settings are at, but you CAN make adjustments.

gain adjustment mode is in the RECEIVER. it has nothing to do with the transmitter. ANY 6 channel transmitter will work if it is correctly configured.

keep in mind the DX6i uses electronic trims, so you do not need to adjust them to enter the advanced settings menu. all trims should be at 0.

if you have tried 2 DX6i radios and 3 200srx helis, that tells me you are either programming your radio incorrectly, or are not performing the steps correctly to enter into the advanced settings menu.

CHECK EVERY STEP.
I think you're absolutely correct......I'm missing something......I've lost count as to how many times I have tried......the instructions certainly aren't that complex.....but then again, I'm not the brightest bulb on the tree......
Old 12-01-2014, 03:58 PM   #31 (permalink)
Registered Users

start from complete scratch.

start a new model in your radio, TAKE YOUR TIME, and complete each step in the programming instructions.

verify all3 flight modes INCLUDING PANIC work on the heli & transmitter.

than attempt to go into advanced settings menu. Again, TAKE YOUR TIME, and go step by step.
Old 01-10-2021, 07:11 PM   #32 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hey Guys,

Is it possible to import this file into a new NX6?

Thanks

Bryan
bryankloos is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in