Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Electric Motors, Gearing, Speed Controls, Gyros, Receivers, and Other Electronics Discussion > Electric Motors Winding and Repair

Electric Motors Winding and Repair Electric Motors Winding and Repair Discussion

Like Tree1Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2020, 10:15 AM   #101 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BOHO View Post

The Mercedes star Lewis Hamilton clinched his seventh drivers' championship, winning Sunday's Turkish Grand Prix and tying Michael Schumacher for the all-time lead in F1 titles.

It's the fourth straight championship for Hamilton and his sixth in the past seven years. Most of Schumacher's championship rides were in Ferrari. I figured Id share a little more about Mercedes background in fossil fuel F1 onto its obviously bright E future. You see the field is very short or producers that were actually relevant on the final lap. They are hardly the "students" of F1
I come to this thread to watch grown men fight like children - not for F1 news.

Thanks for posting the result. It will save me from the trouble of watching the actual race.
Weule is offline        Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-19-2020, 06:27 AM   #102 (permalink)
Registered Users

Too funny!
Well you should never do that.....look for trouble if you truly see it as that. Its all funny to me because "grown" men care that much. Why sweat it.... With Mercedes there's really no need to watch the races. Easier to accept that we are just the best the automotive world offers and take no seconds to smaller, younger companies highlighted on hobby forums and in particular the "E" race world. Karl Benz was issued the first drivers license ever administered in this world and his Wife Bertha was smarter and a better inventor than most modern day "geniuses" and the first person to successfully travel long distances in an automobile and fixed the vehicle en route with hairpins and such. She was more "man" than most men.

Anyway the op hasn't posted any more on his subject . No ones responsible for this or why its still open if there's nothing more to offer about the contra drives. Itz clear I really don't care as much as some do about any of this. I just dont want my fellow countrymen mislead to think we have a Genius in our midst that no one else in the world can touch. I have nothing to do with the fact that some here consider themselves "controllers" of others and think they can direct who I post advice to and that is INCORRECT. I run me. If I want to post something to Ralph about winding a scorpion motor for a hobby he hasn't embarked in it is very much my business I would say. Lets also not forget were in the FREE USA and like you said Im a "grown man", therefore I can talk who I chose. I also don't have to be enemies with a man I do not know because someone else is behind some crap I have absolutely nothing to do with and that stands. What minority would be into into lynch mob mentalities that recruit people to follow people simply to troll them. For me that is a worthless existence and a true waste of my time. Okon can wind what hell he wants to and if a person feels the need to troll him as a result that's on them. No severed ties will change that. We can all get over it real soon. The false reporting that Powercroco and I are "friends" now is also not true. Here's the fundamental difference with me U dont have to be my "friend" to freely share with you. And If you see how people act who needs friends anyway.... My best friend is my 81 year old Mother in the first place and even she finds the act of following people simply to troll ludicrous. Im not here to sell you my "friends" motors I'm here to talk about electrical rotating machines and that's "brand" irrelevant! I expect no praise for it or grants for GOD status. The real problem is you got people posting in here and all the other motor forums who's sole purpose is to sell you they "friend's" sht and they should be forced into the vendors section with their mess not here in this DIY motor/repair/winding builders forum. Unless a person is dense and blind they can see that every things leads back to their people's product. That'z real talk! Its okay in contrast, and at least you got truthful F1 reports and information on a company that truly pioneers things. Sorry the thread rubs you so. Id just avoid it in that case as nothing has truly been posted about a contra drive in quite a while if that's what you came for. That'z been not the topic of discussion for some time. It didn't just start today and certainly you already know that.

The reason there is nothing being posted by us about motors for the masses is because of the constant enigmatic German in the American room coming here to talk sht about our "quality" and what we do here, and how no one in the world can touch them. If you thought about it just maybe that doesn't help anyone in the United States of America rewind a motor on their forum. In Germany they just kick u for disrespecting them this way and are done with it. Obviously we try our best to stay inclusive here as that was the founding fathers intent, but there's a limit to everything. If you read the latest post and started threads here itz obvious that some people intent is hardly teaching you about winding a motor. See it for what it really is if you can. Of course as a free world engineer I advise avoidance of CE operatives simply advertising their "sahab's" products on a grandeur level in a motor winding forum. The real information about all that is truly proprietary so it is all a farce from the perspective of a net gain reality. Itz "0" But see im not stupid and can see that the only reason the thread is still open is because Im sure PC and his friends are enjoying the tongue lashings going in the other direction for once. All u have to do is open your eyes. Maybe this even brings the poor angry men back together as enemies can become friends in the presence of a mutual foe and I AM HIM. Someone that truly believes you dont have to be my super buddy to share with you and I also dont expect you to feel eternally indebted to me as a result. That expectation certainly originates from their "superior" to the world mentality. That expectation certainly does not represent the idea of free sharing and is un American in nature.

So I'm quite sorry but that's the stone cold truth Norcal.

1B.

BTW So they are not smashing their translate button that wont work....."Sahabs" is a Northern California colloquialism. It is a noun and the plural form of the word sahib a word with a much deeper meaning but in norcal it simply means homies or friends. Go figure.....

Last edited by 1BOHO; 11-20-2020 at 09:48 AM..
1BOHO is offline        Quick reply to this message
Old 11-20-2020, 09:58 AM   #103 (permalink)
Registered Users

@ Wuele
On the topic of winding the contra drives if it were me id be tying the two motors serially together and drive it with one drive. This way the wye motor is basically being used as a choke between the delta and the inverter. Its only an inductor or choke if you think about it. Since it is suggested by the German speed plane experts that optimizing such a drive involves slightly different prop pitches and diameters. If this is the case you can use the wye-delta scheme to set different Kv's and accommodate also the filtering. The problem is the founders need our all inclusive American manuals. I left a formula for calculating the dc and ac chokes for this type of things a long long time ago but they are too buzy doing this to read anything useful. The unwanted harmonic will determine which type you should test for effectiveness then implement if marque improvement exist. All this would run off one drive and APD is the best! Other drives on the market have issue driving low inductance motors, they are heavier make lees power and not nearly as advanced. They also don't offer further noise reduction via ERPM driven minority function notch and low pass filtering firmware. Superior thinking should consider development of a high current drive based off KISS or BLHELI32 architecture to look down their noses at US.

Last edited by 1BOHO; 11-20-2020 at 11:57 AM..
Old 12-16-2020, 06:48 AM   #104 (permalink)
Registered Users

What a boring end of year in hobby electric motors forums.

I wonder if the stars from the east have had time to play with single layers and PRO HV APD's (betalight) low pass filtering capabilities. With this one should be able to utilize the higher winding factor the single layer can give with less power robbing harmonics present utilizing the LP filter. I guess I will bring in 2021 with this test for them to see.

Last edited by 1BOHO; 12-16-2020 at 08:05 AM..
Old 02-15-2021, 01:05 PM   #105 (permalink)
Registered Users

Why doesn't the private group expand on LRK with a Y-D addendum? Instead of using the turns count ratio formulas the y-d doctors use taught here maybe you could approach the wye motors turn count from a true load reactors perspective and calculate an appropriate impedance percentage for it . Of course you know the implied benefits of a load reactor for motor protection and reducing unwanted harmonics. It should also help with hobby inverters that cant handle large wire low inductance motors ripple currents without nuisance overcurrent tripping by raising the load inductance. It'z funny when you think about it being a reported issue from modelers with "high end" drives. It kind of suggest a drive hitting its over current trip or one with antiquated carrier frequencies and or transistors. On the other "high end" when used with VFD's and high current drives using higher carrier frequencies a load reactor could cancel high voltage reflected waves that will break down the motors insulation. What would be interesting is to test different drives logged ripple running dc chokes on the input side as well.

Whats wrong Ralph and Christian? "Yall strange Germans ain't got nothing to say?" Und nein, das Problem ist wirklich, dass alle großen Philosophen dort über essbare Pflanzen und ihre Unsicherheiten und Ausreden darüber sprechen, weil sie nichts gewunden haben. Stellen Sie sich jemanden aus der Geschwindigkeitsgruppe mit der Ladung oder arrogant. Die EXKLUSIV Seiten die arrogantesten auf dem WWW. Was weiß ein singender Gärtner, der über die Inbetriebnahme von Last- oder Leitungsreaktoren spricht, bevor er hier liest? Genau! Ich brachte dir y-d, während du sprichst und immer noch nichts in der Hand hast, also ist es eine Schande, die einfachen philosophischen Lieder, die du singst. Reiben Sie mehr Schultern mit Aloys Z. Vielleicht wird seine wirklich gute Natur und erfahrene Hände ohne Motive auf Sie tragen. Ich bin mir sicher, dass Ralph etwas Greifbares getan hat, weil er wirkliche Dinge tut und es immer noch nicht mit deinem großen Philosophen dort teilt.
https://www.rc-network.de/threads/pr...14p-yd.788461/

And no, the real problem is that all the great philosophers there talk about edible plants and their insecurities and excuses about them because they haven't twisted anything. Imagine someone from the speed group with the charge of arrogant. The EUROEXCLUSIVE sites are some of the most arrogant on the world wide web. The "peaceful" philosopher discourages membership into it but simultaneously helps the members he does not want you to fly with. His claim is neutral and he says has no problem with Christian or Ralph, who is a key player in the before mentioned speed group . Come on...what a confused bunch that cannot see a philosophical rose grows better in manure. Who else would mimic those words ,discouraging speed flying, that he has no problem with I see the shade he points towards Ralph but what does a singing gardener know about commissioning load or line reactors before reading here? Exactly! Sebastian, I brought you y-d while you're talking and still have nothing in your hand, so it's a shame, the simple philosophical songs you sing. Rub more shoulders with Aloys Z. Perhaps his really good nature and experienced hands will carry on you without motives. I'm sure Ralph did something tangible because he does real things and still doesn't share it with you the great philosopher there.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SL Y-D.png
Views:	22
Size:	154.8 KB
ID:	905013   Click image for larger version

Name:	SL Y-D2.png
Views:	22
Size:	152.4 KB
ID:	905017  

Last edited by 1BOHO; 02-16-2021 at 09:44 PM..
Old 02-16-2021, 11:00 AM   #106 (permalink)
Registered Users

Very easy to serially connect the wye motor with the delta with the understanding that the coils in this machine fire 180 degrees from one another.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	LRK Y-D.png
Views:	23
Size:	540.5 KB
ID:	905135   Click image for larger version

Name:	LRK Y-D1.png
Views:	24
Size:	693.9 KB
ID:	905137  
Old 02-17-2021, 11:46 AM   #107 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Aloys 25 slot generator.

Tell AZ that he can wind the 25 slot stator generator. In this thesis one additional slot leads to two half empty slots in the machine which are nearly one-pole pitch apart. For a generator it may be a better proposal than symmetrical windings as it has a reduce cogging torque effect.

YT
Hubert
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	25 slot windings1.png
Views:	18
Size:	249.8 KB
ID:	905347   Click image for larger version

Name:	25 slot windings.png
Views:	114
Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	905349  

Last edited by 1BOHO; 02-17-2021 at 12:14 PM..
Old 02-21-2021, 10:30 AM   #108 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Rennsemmel

@ "Carl Linnaeus" start simple and grow. Here is one easy port. Tell me Is it a delta motor with an inline load reactors or a wye motor with its additive triplen currents heat mitigated by a special pigtail? What is the purpose or meaning of either? If u acknowledge the physical orientation and firing sequence of coils through winding motors instead of cryptic sketches with inaccurate details to coil polarity then you will know where to terminate the Lastreaktor ends.
I do.
Winding this way would also make it very easy to match the phase inductances and easily terminate parallel machines using single coil winding techniques. SCWS also have the potential for more fill. The Gerling 6/7,7/8,8/9 machines are slated to reduce the 2 pole harmonic by 90% which should lead to a significant decrease in vibration and pm losses but in those test it only has that benefit in multiple layers. So I don't think a 7/8 would do much here. An inline load rector within itself should reduce harmful harmonic content and I hope reduce pm losses. Lets test it first with a constant load observe the coils and bells temperature over a set time and compare that to a 7 turn parallel wye.

Frage? Ist "soggy bottom" dasselbe wie eine Babywindel mit Kuhmist darin?
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	LRK Y-D....png
Views:	503
Size:	661.1 KB
ID:	905891  

Last edited by 1BOHO; 02-21-2021 at 12:47 PM..
Old 03-12-2021, 03:52 PM   #109 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hi, first read my answer at #9 in this tread and than see this counterrotating Motor for Drone drive , same system that we have discused and Schmidt has build in RC Line or RC Networke. World is so small and the US wrote Patents but all Invetion is done year befor. Bad for them . They can sell,this drives , no problem.
https://www.crflight.com/wp-content/...emo.200318.pdf .

Here you will find the system from 2012 , https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...&postcount=133

small Lehner Outrunner is in test out to pilots, subsonic speed in boats and highest efficancy up to 94% at 500 amps. When the catalog is ready the helicopter pilots will be surprised by this new motor line, water and aircooled version.

Happy Amps Christian

Last edited by CHX2; 03-13-2021 at 08:44 AM..
CHX2 is offline        Quick reply to this message
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in