Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Electric Motors, Gearing, Speed Controls, Gyros, Receivers, and Other Electronics Discussion > Electric Motors Winding and Repair

Electric Motors Winding and Repair Electric Motors Winding and Repair Discussion

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2021, 01:46 PM   #41 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Cmon motor führer get the Neumotor 2215 out of their and put the Lehner 4125 in this boat and lets see it run. You got alot of mouth about USA products and modelers so you make sure you show the infallible speeders what the 2215 does in their as well. After you're done they can decide if the sheet of paper changed anything on the water....

Last edited by 1BOHO; 06-11-2021 at 03:45 PM..
1BOHO is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-11-2021, 03:55 PM   #42 (permalink)
Registered Users

Regards
Hubert

Last edited by 1BOHO; 06-11-2021 at 08:06 PM..
Old 07-01-2021, 09:14 AM   #43 (permalink)
Registered Users

Christian Lucas,

Im still here waiting to see a single boat you own run.... This should be eazy for such an integral part of Lehner and the Jags team. Where is your lehner powered superior running unlimited hydroplane with legal voltage for S ot T sport hydro in IMPBA or NAMBA.

My IMPBA membership # is 20779s Hotshot is my handle. What is your membership number into any of these American model boat sanctioning bodies and where is a running boat.

Still photos mocked up for conceptual relays doesn't cut it in real life. Where is boat you own that runs in a lake not your pool out back. I plan to stay dwelling on this because you talk alot of smack about people you do not really know know how but you have nothing to show from YOURSELF running in over 3 decades.

You talk a good game and suck people like the musician in but apparently you cannot help him complete a simple wind on a puny motor the diameter of an American quarter that YASA has actually used for improvement. You walk across your own words ...... losing all integrity. Stop kidding the forum you've went no where and have indication every time I post here. You guys start a thread on a forum then say you dont wanna show the wind coz they will see it on the forum u started it on.... . He learns from the best with all his F3S advice with no F3S plane....

You have a hugely critical mouth. One even bold enuf to start a thread named for me but where is your rc models that run? That's most basic in model forums. Show us your genius running please. You should tell the German sailors the most recent work you received on super cavitating hydrofoils came from no other than Hubert the Black American. No different than Jim Allen .... U were forwarded his personal email to me so now you know how he really felt about all this with me and IMPBA. I guess this was like Camille and the propellers you promise and never sent. Since he was American an knew me first I guess you came after me on his list of friends..... Hard to believe this would not be obvious to you since the reason you knew him was thru me....

The truth hurts....

TIA
Hubert

Last edited by 1BOHO; 07-01-2021 at 09:29 AM..
Old 07-17-2021, 02:16 AM   #44 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hi,
about isolation. If you have a industrial isolatet stator and it has a green coating than it is a powdercoating. The fresch stampt an assambled statorplates are heated to (one example temperatur) 200 degree celsius . When it is hot the dive the stator in a powdercloude of termal melting plastic . This is melt by the heat of the stator so it gives a very good coating around the corners. After diving in the powdercoating cloude the coated stator will cool down and is than ready for production. The other way is to ad the endplates made of epoxy material plate , with the same designe of the metal plates and set in side the slots a layer of Nomex paper or polyester foil or the most heat resistance foile made of kapton to secure the surface inside the statorslots. here is a link to our German / Munich isolation and motorparts speziallist Stefan Mayer, https://www.maier-kupferdraht.de/pro.../isolierpapier . Try to do a search wirh searchmaschine in the internet.
https://www.maier-kupferdraht.de/pro.../isolierpapier

Happy Amps Christian

Why should they look all the way to Germany for this paper from your friend? If you really cared about them why didn't you give them and entire box of your old liners for free like Aloys? You know you're never going to use it again....

They can get powder coating over the counter at any bass pro shop or Cabellas in America. Its the same thing u color fishing jigs with

PRO-TEC powder paint

Nomex is all over ebay and probably Amazon too. Quick delivery.

Regards
Hubert

Last edited by 1BOHO; 07-17-2021 at 02:32 AM..
Old 10-09-2021, 07:49 AM   #45 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHX2 View Post
Hi,

Hi Louis,
you can calculate what you want . As the magnetsystem is different it playes a big rule . Also how the coils are conected.
As i know that there are many copyshops are waiting i will not tell moore. Spezial someone from Scorpion motors told allways that all the technic i show will not worke is mad know how , he has test this befor and was worth to think about. This motor show that he is wrong in all directions . We know how to calculate motors and some other things.

Happy Amps Christian .
Hi Ralph thanks for everything....

1BOHO

Last edited by 1BOHO; 10-09-2021 at 08:26 AM..
Old 10-09-2021, 08:34 AM   #46 (permalink)
Registered Users

I admit it is a beautiful work of art.

Old 10-11-2021, 04:49 PM   #47 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hi Max ,
nettes Bildchen , hat aber nichts mit dem Lehner Motor zu tun. Es ist Deine Version und die Daten die der Thomas Moldmann gesagt hat sind ehr Langweilig . Mit meinem Verbesserten Halbach Magnetsystem für Elektromaschinen ist der Magnetische Schub nochmals Höher. Da können die Chinesen machen was Sie wollen , das bekommen Sie nicht.

Translation:

"Hi Max,
nice picture, but has nothing to do with the Lehner engine. It is your version and the dates that Thomas Moldmann said are rather boring. With my improved Halbach magnet system for electric machines, the magnetic thrust is even higher. The Chinese can do whatever they want, you won't get that. "

~CL~

So...the stator is similar to this we and the rotor uses a halbach system. This is for Americans that want to know. Its posted for them in Germany but not on the US sites its a secret. I know the system and what the concept looks like. I'm just amused at the clear exclusion. Who get to know and who doesn't.

The US forum answer about its topology

"Hi Louis,
you can calculate what you want . As the magnetsystem is different it playes a big rule . Also how the coils are conected.
As i know that there are many copyshops are waiting i will not tell moore. Spezial someone from Scorpion motors told allways that all the technic i show will not worke is mad know how , he has test this befor and was worth to think about. This motor show that he is wrong in all directions . We know how to calculate motors and some other things.

Happy Amps Christian"

This excuse is hilarious Christian because Powercroco certainly views what's posted on rc-network.de, his friends site, when you're telling them directly its a halbach system.

The stator shape is no real mystery it is amazing that Louis has just now become aware of it and they think it is a stator with radial arms and teeth of varying width like Gerlings proposals but that isnt the case at all actually. The teeth that hold the coils are likely to be of an equal width. The most obvious addendum to this machine is truly in the new rotor system Christian put together.

Last edited by 1BOHO; 10-12-2021 at 10:01 AM..

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in