Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Electric Helicopters - Only E-Helis

Electric Helicopters - Only E-Helis *No Commercial Ads - E-helis Only

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By toadiscoil

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2021, 11:53 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default *SOLD* Goblin 570 complete BNF practically brand new

Right when I get it set up exactly how I like it, I can't physically fly it anymore. Long story short, I've had nerve damage in my neck for over a decade that never gave me any issues besides an occasional pinch every few months. Then I wake up one day recently and my left arm and hand are partially paralyzed and in searing pain.
I had to quit my job, and can't collect disability for at least 1 year. A cortisone shot and lots of therapy has dulled the pain. But eventually I'll need a spinal fusion on c5 and c6 vertebrae, and possibly c4 as well (base of the neck), and some bone spur removal. Honestly I'm putting that off as long as I can because it scares the crap out of me considering it's the same nerve bundle that controls the heart and lungs. So I can't fly anymore, and need some money to pay bills and start a business I can actually function in. I'm 38 with a family, and upset that I'm having this problem at such a "young" age. Donations also welcome.

I have over 100 hours into building this bird to perfection. The canopy has a few small blemishes that I repaired but didn't get around to polishing. My cat decided to give it a couple whacks one day when I wasn't paying attention. No cracks, just chipped the gelcoat finish. I filled the chips with gel and sanded smooth with 500 and 1000 grit. I would polish before selling, but I can't physically hold it to do that now without risking more damage.

It is completely ready to fly, just need batteries and transmitter. I will consider removing/excluding one or two electronic components if requested, but strongly prefer to keep it fully assembled and flyable as is. I have $2300 into this bird not including the spare parts listed below. The motor and RT Ultimate main blades are brand new with under 10 minutes of flight time on them; I only got to do a couple short test flights in hover with some pitch pumps, never even got to actually fly it since install.

Never crashed, never even landed hard. Only parts that have ever touched the ground are the bottom of the skids.
No vibrations, no strange noises, flies extremely well. Zero issues with anything.

1h:35m:57s on Ikon2
1h:10m:28s on heli, ~1 year old
under 10mins on motor and main blades
under 30 mins on new one-way bearing. I lubed the original with the wrong oil, it slipped, so I replaced it and got the right lube.
All custom wiring with no plugged extensions

Will ship fully assembled as seen in photos unless otherwise requested (main and tail blades will be detached), and insured for the purchase price. The batteries are not included, but all 3 battery trays are included.
Asking $1300 shipped, or $1150 local pickup up to 50 miles from central Connecticut, for the complete heli with all of the following:

Rotor Tech 560 Ultimate mains
Thunderbolt tails
Lynx main gear (red billet hub with newest black delrin version gear)
Lynx billet swash (red)
KDE billet bell crank
25t tail pulley
CanoMod canopy
Canomod tail boom
Canomod tail fin
CF skids and supports
XNova XTS 4025 1100kv motor
HW 120a v4 ESC with XT150 battery connectors
sab cooling motor mount
Sab quick release canopy mounts
Ikon2 w/ BT
XPert R2T Brushless tail servo
KST BLS915v2 Brushless cyclic servos
24t motor pinion
spm9645 sat rx
spm4648 sat rx
spm4649t srxl telemtry rx
GlitchBuster capacitor in spare Ikon2 port

Spare parts: (all brand new)
RT Ultimate 560 main blades BNIB
Lynx swash level tool
3 battery trays
CF tail fin
22t pinion
23t pinion
10 swash/servo link ends
2 mainshaft bearings
2 tailshaft bearings
full set of tail thrust and grip bearings and dampers
stock bellcrank
3 canopy grommets for quick release mounts
misc shims
canopy foam edging

PM me with any questions, additional picture requests, or to make a donation.

Last edited by motoxxxman; 06-17-2021 at 11:18 PM..
motoxxxman is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-15-2021, 04:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

BUMP

Price reduced

Willing to exclude a few things for a lower price if that suits your desires better
Old 06-16-2021, 08:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

sale pending
Old 06-17-2021, 12:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Still for sale.

Buyer backed out because he thought the batteries were included, even though description says otherwise, twice.

I will include the two batteries for an extra $100, but only if purchased locally. They're less than a year old, always stored at 3.8v per cell, and already have matching connectors. HRB 5000mah, currently sell new for $150.

Also reducing the price one last time. Help a brother in need
Old 06-17-2021, 02:18 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Man I feel for you. Have seen you around the forums so wouldn't hesitate to buy from you. Alas, I am broke right now. Best of luck with the sale, but of course wish you the best with your health hoping it improves. Blessings.

PS. I don't know if it's me but a bunch of pictures appear like broken links that didn't happen the first time I looked at this ad.
motoxxxman likes this.
Team Aeropanda / Podcast host Skids Up
toadiscoil is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-17-2021, 03:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by toadiscoil View Post
Man I feel for you. Have seen you around the forums so wouldn't hesitate to buy from you. Alas, I am broke right now. Best of luck with the sale, but of course wish you the best with your health hoping it improves. Blessings.

PS. I don't know if it's me but a bunch of pictures appear like broken links that didn't happen the first time I looked at this ad.
Thank you.

The site does that sometimes, not sure why. I usually close out and wait ten mins, and then they work fine again
Old 06-17-2021, 10:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

SOLD

Last edited by motoxxxman; 06-17-2021 at 11:18 PM..
motoxxxman is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in