Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Flight Stabilization

Flight Stabilization Flight Stabilization

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2021, 06:21 PM   #61 (permalink)
Registered Users

It hasn't been advertised well enough and not available through retail outlets.
yakky likes this.
helibeli is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-25-2021, 01:40 PM   #62 (permalink)
Registered Users

@kittiwatt1 this is the link.
H1 GPSフライトコントローラーによる驚愕の離陸と着陸 (3 min 47 sec)
Old 06-25-2021, 11:19 PM   #63 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by helibeli View Post
@kittiwatt1 this is the link. https://youtu.be/2_HGpiGxoXQ
I remember, despite the manufacturer having stated that DJI Naza H was meant for electric helis, some hobbyists used the controller on nitro helis and demonstrated that it work. But it seems this never has gotten mainstream so I would guess most pilots didn't dare take the chance as the product wasn't designed for nitro/gasoline for reason of vibration. Nevertheless, if it is proven that H1 consistently and reliably work on nitro/gasolline powered heli, I would be interested to try on one which would be my first non-battery powered heli.

Last edited by kittiwat1; 06-26-2021 at 02:55 AM..
kittiwat1 is online now        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-26-2021, 05:48 AM   #64 (permalink)
Registered Users

I used to have 2 KKK hughes 300 gas helis in the 80's and they turned out to be the most reliable and economical helis i've ever owned.They were equipped with tail gyros only because there was nothing else at the time.Just pull on the pull start and i was flying for about half an hour a time.I saw a video clip once of a predator turbine fitted with the Naza-h and on take off it violently sprang into the air and was destroyed i believe.Later on it was discovered that there was a problem with 2 stage turbines and harmonics being picked up by the autopilot.It was later cured by the Germans i believe by covering the autopilot with a special rubber boot.I see no reason either why these autopilots will not work with gas/nitro/jet engines.
kittiwat1 likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in