Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > HeliDirect

HeliDirect HeliDirect HDX300, 450, 500, 550, 600 Factory Sponsored Support Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2007, 05:03 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Welcome Charley Stephens of ROTORWORKZ to join HeliDirect Team!

Please join us in welcoming Charley Stephens of Rotorworkz to join HeliDirect R&D/Technical Team. We are very excited to welcome Charley onboard. With many years of experience in designing and machining, Charley has provided customers excellent RC helicopter products under Rotorworkz brand. We firmly believe under Charley's leadership as Technical Director of HeliDirect, Charley will lead HeliDirect to an absolutely exciting new level.

Charley's responsibility will be overseeing all technical aspects of HeliDirect products, forming and leading an R&D group to test and promote our HDX helicopter lines and at the same time designing new high performance helicopter line called Outrage which will be available in Christmas. Moreover, Charley is also leading the Product Developing team to release many lines of high performance products including Rhino Gears, Prototz carrying totes, Tonic-X Extreme Power Motors, Rotorworkz new high performance blades and many Rotorworkz high performance upgrades and tools.

Under Charley's technical leadership, we will be able to provide customers and dealers wide arrays of excellent products at exceptional value and at the same time improving our overal product quality through more agressive testing by our new R&D group. With Charley's onboard, all Rotorworkz products will now be distributed exclusively by HeliDirect and PRESTIGE RC GROUP. The combination of Rotorworkz engineering knowledge and our capability of sourcing and producing high volume of RC products will enable us to continously provide more valued products to customers. We foresee endless possibilities and opportunities in the near future and we are very excited and eager to bring out many new products to the market at exceptional value.

Charley will also represent HeliDirect and Rotorworkz at many fun flies and trade show. Meet Charley at the fun fly and test fly Charley's new Outrage helicopters soon!

Steve
HeliDirect.com

Last edited by WillJames; 11-18-2007 at 08:19 AM.. Reason: Make Sticky
helidirect is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-22-2007, 01:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Old 12-02-2007, 01:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default hd

very good steve, the improvment of hdx that now it' s already very good, i fly fine with hdx500, ciao from italy
rocco74 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-29-2010, 05:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default HDX 500

Can anyone share with me the receiver connections schematic for a Spektrum AR6200 on HDX 500???

Appreciate the help!
eanderson87 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-27-2011, 01:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hi iam a very new flyer , can you help me with my problem , i have 2 hdx 300 new ones , can you check the the thread about that and tri to give me any valuable orientacion?
I have the same problem in both helis, in hover the heading hold y perfect, when i increase throttle the nose goes left and the tail rught, like i loose tail control.
I have tried with diferent gain etc. The gyros are e-fligt, and hdx , the servos HS-50 hitec and HS-56hb.
Thanks for yor help.
Mercury3572 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in