Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > Blade 400

Blade 400 Blade Helicopters (eFlite) 400 Helicopters

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2008, 05:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default ever order from dealextreme.com???

I just ordered 3 new batteries for my b400 today and I'm wondering how long it will take to receive them. Anyone from the US order from dealextreme?? And if you did what was the delivery time?? I wanna plan some indoor time with a buddy of mine who is a high school teacher and can get me a gym to play in haha.
Bradley Jones is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-13-2008, 05:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I've ordered from them several times, but the only batts I've ordered were for my Ipod. My last order was on the 7th. I ordered their glass blades. It usually takes 1-2 weeks to get to NY if that helps any.
Fierce is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-13-2008, 05:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fierce View Post
I've ordered from them several times, but the only batts I've ordered were for my Ipod. My last order was on the 7th. I ordered their glass blades. It usually takes 1-2 weeks to get to NY if that helps any.
yeah that helps cause I'm in Massachusetts. Just curious how long I would be waiting, thanks man. The shipping was free but I couldn't justify the upgraded 17 dollar shipping since for 5 bucks more I could have gotten another battery
Old 11-14-2008, 06:08 AM   #4 (permalink)

Which batteries did you get? I have a set of the 2100mah and really like them. Much better than stock I have a set of the 2400mah on order but they must have had to back order them because it's been over a week and they still have not mailed them.
JimBrown is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-14-2008, 06:19 AM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimBrown View Post
Which batteries did you get? I have a set of the 2100mah and really like them. Much better than stock I have a set of the 2400mah on order but they must have had to back order them because it's been over a week and they still have not mailed them.
I got the 2100 mah, the price was right. 65 bucks for three batteries, can't go wrong.
Old 11-14-2008, 06:37 AM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I have ordered alot of stuff from Taiwan/Hong Kong and it seems that HKP mail system is first class. If you get a tracking number, you can follow it all the way to the USA destination, once it hits the USA, the tracking number will work on the USPS website.

Funny thing is I ordered parts from Canada and parts from Hong Kong on the same day, the Hong Kong parts got here first.
Old 11-14-2008, 08:29 AM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I like the free shipping. I orfered from Hobby City and the lipos I wanted weren't in the states so I bit the bullet and paid the $26. shipping and upgraded to EMS, but they got here in 4 days. That's faster then ordering from Cali.
Old 11-14-2008, 10:41 AM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I LOVE DX! Ordered probably 20 times from them. Toys, lighters, heli parts, a coule laser pointers, you name it.. 8 of the Mystery 2400mah batteries. usually 10 days or so.. up to 3 weeks sometimes. BUT.. always registered mail.. so if you work.. plan on getting the little tan sheet and running in the P.O. the next day.
Old 11-14-2008, 12:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyster View Post
BUT.. always registered mail.. so if you work.. plan on getting the little tan sheet and running in the P.O. the next day.
Man I hate those notes!!! You can't even go pick it up that day cause your package us crusin around in the man truck. I live in a very nice neiborhood, I'd prefer if they just left the damn package, not like it's going to get stolen.
Old 11-14-2008, 02:19 PM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradley Jones View Post
Man I hate those notes!!! You can't even go pick it up that day cause your package us crusin around in the man truck. I live in a very nice neiborhood, I'd prefer if they just left the damn package, not like it's going to get stolen.
Prolly more for the seller's protection then anything else...
MrCLoWnY is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-22-2008, 08:12 PM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

DX blows!!!!! I'm a little upset that they shipped my order today (22nd) yet I ordered on the 11th!!!!!!! I'm sure they are a fine company and all but 11 days to ship a package from the date ordered is a little extreme. Well I'm sure it will arrive any day now........yeah right!!

Thanks deal extreme, your the best
Old 11-22-2008, 08:14 PM   #12 (permalink)
Registered Users

Yeah I have ordered from them a few times. Never any heli parts, but a bunch of other stuff. The free shipping or included shipping is a sweet deal. And their prices are great. You have to realize you are buying overseas, and dont expect too much from customer service or along the lines of speedy shipping.
JMoore12 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-23-2008, 06:20 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradley Jones View Post
DX blows!!!!! I'm a little upset that they shipped my order today (22nd) yet I ordered on the 11th!!!!!!! I'm sure they are a fine company and all but 11 days to ship a package from the date ordered is a little extreme. Well I'm sure it will arrive any day now........yeah right!!

Thanks deal extreme, your the best

Dude I orderd on the 3rd of nov. still no batteries so I emailed them. I got a reply on the 19th

Quote:
Your order has already finished packaging and the status will change to shipped in about 24 hours.

It is normal to see a delay of 24~48 hours before the order status is changed to shipped because it takes time for shippers (Hong Kong Post, EMS, or DHL) to process packages and confirm the acceptance of shipments.
24~48 hours try sixteen days.. I don't think I will ever order from them again
Old 11-23-2008, 07:07 AM   #14 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimBrown View Post
Dude I orderd on the 3rd of nov. still no batteries so I emailed them. I got a reply on the 19th

24~48 hours try sixteen days.. I don't think I will ever order from them again
It took a long time for them to ship my order but it arrived in 4 days. There was no rush for anything I ordered but it was annoying.
Old 11-23-2008, 08:54 AM   #15 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I just wanted cheap batteries in a reasonable time. 11 days to ship a package is ridiculous, not a big deal but still ridiculous.
Old 11-23-2008, 09:10 AM   #16 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I ended up cancelling a few orders because they were sitting in limbo processing. I'd rather pay a little more and have it shipped the same day.
BennyTRD is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-23-2008, 09:35 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BennyTRD View Post
I'd rather pay a little more and have it shipped the same day.

From now on that's the way I'm going to be.
Old 11-24-2008, 06:25 PM   #18 (permalink)

Looks like they have a battery. I think they messed up on the posted voltage..
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.18109
Old 11-24-2008, 06:32 PM   #19 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

WOH! That could be an awesome battery! Obviously a 3s... and 25C! That's got a lot of power... 51g heavier than my Mystery 15C's.. I wonder if that's too much for the B400?
Old 11-24-2008, 08:40 PM   #20 (permalink)
Registered Users

Guys thats the reason i'm buying this lipos i get them in 4 and and i live in puerto rico.
http://www.valuehobby.com/product_de...d=8&item_id=29

I have two with more than 80 fligths each.
maxman55 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in