Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > For Sale Forums – KNOW your buyer/seller ratings! No Price bashing. NO FIREARMS > Stolen, Ripoffs and Scammer alerts

Stolen, Ripoffs and Scammer alerts Post your theft, scammed, ripped off reports here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2012, 09:10 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Problem with driveutwo

Hi All,

I am from Brazil and have a business trip this weekend to Houston, TX, as I am a heli fanatic, took this chance to buy some stuff that is very expensive here in Brazil.
As I have a friend living in Houston, TX for more than 5 years, I bought some things and sent to his home. Includinf 2 T-Rex 700N helis from driveutwo, the ones are:

https://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=397660

and

https://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=397671

I asked him to dissasembly as much as he can, in order to make it easier to bring to Brazil, however I paid these ones ate 04/22 and 04/25, and said to him to take a few days to do the job, so no rush, however almost one week ago I sent him a message asking about a position and shipping info and after that he asked to me call him and I prefer to solve this via email, said it to him, after that he stops to replying my messages, I sent several emails and PMs, no response.
So I raised a claim on paypal. I don't know what happened with this guy, once the negotiation was very good and went smooth. I checked his feedback and it is ok, also.

Now I am affraid, the paypal claims are waiting for his response, nothing till know.

If anyone has any idea to help me, please let me know, here we are talking over 1150usd...

Thanks buddies!
FCVERAS.
fcveras is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-10-2012, 05:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Keep on the PP claim for sure. Anyone spends that kind of money or any reasonable amount I go above and BEYOND to make sure they are COMPLETELY satisfied with the transaction. Before I even begin to sell something big like that I make sure I have everything ready to pack or ready to ship that way I can have it out the day or the day after they pay with tracking, INSURANCE, and delivery conformation. Have to protect yourself as much as you can. And as long as you don't pay as a gift you should be protected as well.
irishmatt18 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-12-2012, 10:55 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Yes, I am really surprised about this, the guy have a good feedback and then we had a very good communication, when I get back to check if he shipped, his behavior left me affraid and then no more replies from him... I am pretty disappointed due to that... I buy from US for over 10 years and this is the first time that it happens to me...
Old 04-12-2012, 10:58 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

It seems that the helis have been sold twice... look at this:

https://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=389200
Old 04-15-2012, 12:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

I think the p.o.s thinks he can rob u cause ur in another country,im sure youll get your money back, and for him no dought will be facing larceny charges

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
Old 04-16-2012, 10:24 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fear the Spork!!

why havent you left him negative feedback yet?
Old 04-19-2012, 08:10 AM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

Just received the refund message from paypal today! Thanks paypal!

Negative feedback left! Be aware of this guy!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in