Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > Nano CPS

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2016, 02:57 AM   #21 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

When mine did that I noticed a blade grip was craked to the screw hole. I also had a very slightly bent feather spindle. I'd do a inspection/ service before you go Friday
Advertisement

Old 12-14-2016, 02:11 PM   #22 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thanks I will check that out later on

it has had some abuse

Blade 230S, Nano cpx, nano qx/3dqx/fpv, 200qx MCPX V2, Align Trex 250, 250 DFCplus, Trex 450 plus,Trex 500, JR Forza 450, and more I retired
Cman is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-16-2016, 08:02 AM   #23 (permalink)
Registered Users

Crashed it into 14 walls and my wifes head
djtommyboy is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-16-2016, 06:42 PM   #24 (permalink)
Registered Users

4 packs in the front yard. I actually did an inverted circuit. Lots of fun

I just need more power. Or better collective management

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
mattbeau is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-16-2016, 08:59 PM   #25 (permalink)
Registered Users

Ran a few packs before work trying to remember how to fly. 6 yrs off makes you forget!
T-Rex 500ESP, GY401/9257, 6s 3000mAh 100% Flat TC X9303; Nano CPS
EVBmcx is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-18-2016, 08:48 PM   #26 (permalink)
Registered Users

I got mine moved to my newly refurbished Dx6i (thanks Horizon!) and spent many packs getting comfortable going nose in doing figure 8s. Once I get this solid I will start moving into Red mode!
Old 12-19-2016, 12:29 AM   #27 (permalink)
Registered Users

Striped mine down. New frame new lynx bearings. Replaced one cracked blade grip. Flys great again.
Old 12-19-2016, 11:02 AM   #28 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhujang View Post
Ok thanks for the report. How about the build? Did you need to solder?
I have had the weekend to test this new motor and so far so good. The old motor i suspect was killing my fight times as it was getting hot and i was only good for about 1.5 min. Now with the brushless I am up to 3 min and I still haven't hit low voltage cut off ( which I try to avoid hitting for the battery sake. The soldering I had to do I took from Heli_passion who is a member on this site. I will place the picture he put up since he takes better pictures. The only thing I did differently is I have mine soldered to the white wire since I used the plug off of the stock motor. The one he used I think was off the Kit that he cut off. I still think I am missing out of some power but it certainly climbs better now than the stock motor.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Motor.gif
Views:	110
Size:	208.3 KB
ID:	684810  
Vstrom_guy is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-19-2016, 02:23 PM   #29 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vstrom_guy View Post
I have had the weekend to test this new motor and so far so good. The old motor i suspect was killing my fight times as it was getting hot and i was only good for about 1.5 min. Now with the brushless I am up to 3 min and I still haven't hit low voltage cut off ( which I try to avoid hitting for the battery sake. The soldering I had to do I took from Heli_passion who is a member on this site. I will place the picture he put up since he takes better pictures. The only thing I did differently is I have mine soldered to the white wire since I used the plug off of the stock motor. The one he used I think was off the Kit that he cut off. I still think I am missing out of some power but it certainly climbs better now than the stock motor.
Ahhhh the stock brushless in runner. I much prefer the outrunner such as the hp03 but needs a lot of modification of the frame. Glad you backmin the air. I'm fed up as my newish eflite battery has lost its punch already only had a few flights on it. It might be because of the cold weather but still disappointing as from new it was fantastic.
Old 12-19-2016, 03:41 PM   #30 (permalink)
Registered Users

I flew the one morning when it was 20F and my flight times were on a bit over a minute. The cold seems kill those little batteries.
Old 12-20-2016, 01:29 AM   #31 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Hello. Can you upload more pictures or a diagram showing how to connect the ESC to the main board?. Is the signal connected to the original main motor?. In other threads the signal is connected to a small resistor in the board. Thanks in advance for your help.

Enviado desde mi Redmi 3 mediante Tapatalk
quique65 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-20-2016, 12:50 PM   #32 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Hi. I have seen in other threads that the signal should be connected to a small resistor on the main board. It is working properly connected to the main motor signal? For sure is more easy to do in that way, quasi plug and play. Thanks in advance for your help.

Old 12-20-2016, 01:00 PM   #33 (permalink)
Registered Users

I have seen in other threads that the ESC signal should be connected to a small resistor on the main board. It is working properly using the signal of the main motor (plug and play method)?

Old 12-20-2016, 08:10 PM   #34 (permalink)
Registered Users

Flew outdoor circuits (yah!) and hovered for the first time in Red mode. Wow that is hard!
Old 12-21-2016, 12:16 AM   #35 (permalink)
Registered Users

Sorry for the triple post, communication problems...

Old 12-22-2016, 07:32 AM   #36 (permalink)
Registered Users

Flew 2 packs flew my new one

and noticed that when I piro in mode 0 (blue light) it works great, any other mode it seems to shake like a wet dog. after putting up with this a few times it seemed to get better then worse, main shaft replaced if felt soft, feathering shaft seems straight but maybe i'll replace it for kicks.

.frustrating, but I got my original one working thanks to parts from a HF member and it works notmally

Blade 230S, Nano cpx, nano qx/3dqx/fpv, 200qx MCPX V2, Align Trex 250, 250 DFCplus, Trex 450 plus,Trex 500, JR Forza 450, and more I retired
Cman is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-22-2016, 12:51 PM   #37 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by quique65 View Post
I have seen in other threads that the ESC signal should be connected to a small resistor on the main board. It is working properly using the signal of the main motor (plug and play method)?

There are other ways to solder it to the board but I didn't have a small enough soldering iron nor did I trust my shaky hands. I just cut the plug off of the stock motor and soldered to that for my signal wire. This method to me results in a single speed motor. It no longer seems to vary, but I really don't care as I always fly IU anyway which is single speed anyway.
Old 12-23-2016, 12:16 AM   #38 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
There are other ways to solder it to the board but I didn't have a small enough soldering iron nor did I trust my shaky hands. I just cut the plug off of the stock motor and soldered to that for my signal wire. This method to me results in a single speed motor. It no longer seems to vary, but I really don't care as I always fly IU anyway which is single speed anyway.
Thank you, I will try it.

Old 12-27-2016, 10:56 AM   #39 (permalink)
Registered Users

Ripped a servo plug off the main board simply trying to remove the servo didn't feel like I was rough or hard on it. Had took one off already and then this...

Old 12-27-2016, 11:50 AM   #40 (permalink)
Registered Users

Some flux and a pinpoint tip on your iron and it's an easy fix since it looks like the pads are still on the PCB. The outside pads are just for mounting support.
BrokeDad is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in