Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Walkera Helicopters > Mini CP

Mini CP Walkera Mini CP Helicopter Support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2014, 10:03 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Smile Walkhera Mini CP : How to change the servos

Dear All

If I want to change the servos in Walkhera Mini CP -- how to do it ? How are the servos fixed on the heli ? Can anybody help me with a small youtube video or snap shot ... I have searched extensively in youtube -- but no video on the servo replacement on Walkhera Mini CP ... Pls help

regards
barun is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-20-2014, 08:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

It's pretty easy. You'll need to remove the landing gear first - they just pull down from the frame. Then you'll need to remove the mainshaft and swashplate - pop the links from the servos to the swashplate off of the swashplate (either keep them attached to the servos or keep track of which goes where). Then you need to remove the screw at the back of the servo holder and loosen the one on the left side (see pic below)

now that servo holder plate and the main shaft can be pulled up and off of the helicopter. Now the servo's are loose (they just have tabs that fit in the slots in that servo holder and on the frame. Replace the servo and then reassemble in the reverse order. You'll need to bind to the helicopter on a level surface so that the servo centers before you attach the arm to the new servo (at 90 degrees). Then you'll need to re-level your swash.
Steve St.Laurent is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-01-2017, 06:32 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Default Walkera Mini CP With Devo 7E TX/RX

Hello Mr Steave

Thank you very much for your valuable support . Sorry for delay in acknowleding your help as I had some problem in the HeliFreak login -id .

I had some problem with my Walkera Mini Cp . Can I have your email address so that I can post it to you ...

best regards

Barun
Old 07-01-2017, 06:55 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Mini CP Help

Hello Mr Steve St.Laurent ,

Thank you very much for all the expert help on Walkera Mini CP Servo replacement . I am very sorry for all the delay in acknowledging your help as I had some problem with my Heli Freak login id .

Can I have your email id so that I can post a problem with my Mini CP --- the servo horns are not getting perfectly horijontal after initial set up also as per Mini CP Manual

best regards

Barun
Old 07-01-2017, 03:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Smile Walkera Mini CP Servo Replacement

Hello Mr. Steve St.Laurent ,

Thank you very much for the response and is very helpful to me .

Sorry for the delay in acknowledging your help .

best regards

Barun

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in