Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopters > New Member Section

New Member Section If you are new to HF, please tell us a little bit about yourself. What Helis do you fly? You will find our community very friendly, why not break the ice and introduce yourself.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2017, 11:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default New From Runryder, Red Bluff CA

Well, Like the title says, I am a "transplant" from RunRyder. I have been on that site for 11 years. It was the one I joined and I just never branched out I guess. I'm Glad to be here. It's hard starting over with no one really knowing you or vouching for your classified feedback.

I am a utility helicopter pilot as my job, and I'm getting more Active in Helicopters as of recent.

Im starting the build of a Whiplash Nitro that I bought from Ron Lund about 3 years ago....ha ha....starting today actually.

I have a Fury55 FBL that I tear around with pretty often. And a 450X.

I am a 3D pilot as my Style and would call myself intermediate ( only because I have watched and hung out with people like Youngblood.)....well and I worship Alan Szabo

I am 29 now and hav been flying Helis since I was 15.... the guys at Kennet MO taught me out to wring it out!

Soooo ya....yep, yup...

I'm Jim.
Fury55 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-24-2017, 08:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hi and welcome! I am pretty sure you are being modest. You have quite some time in the hobby and hanging around good people. Well 99% of people on this hobby are awesome.

It's a shame about RunRyder but well here we have Helifreak to have another place to hang out with like-minded individuals. Hope you enjoy the site.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fury55 View Post
Well, Like the title says, I am a "transplant" from RunRyder. I have been on that site for 11 years. It was the one I joined and I just never branched out I guess. I'm Glad to be here. It's hard starting over with no one really knowing you or vouching for your classified feedback.

I am a utility helicopter pilot as my job, and I'm getting more Active in Helicopters as of recent.

Im starting the build of a Whiplash Nitro that I bought from Ron Lund about 3 years ago....ha ha....starting today actually.

I have a Fury55 FBL that I tear around with pretty often. And a 450X.

I am a 3D pilot as my Style and would call myself intermediate ( only because I have watched and hung out with people like Youngblood.)....well and I worship Alan Szabo

I am 29 now and hav been flying Helis since I was 15.... the guys at Kennet MO taught me out to wring it out!

Soooo ya....yep, yup...

I'm Jim.
Podcast host Skids Up
toadiscoil is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-24-2017, 08:29 PM   #3 (permalink)

Welcome!!

Full scale! Nice!!

Have worked on full scale.

Stay safe at work!

Cheers,
Mike
TowPilot is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-15-2017, 01:25 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

welcome man !! Im a recent port over from RR myself soon as Mark posted that looming thread about the site possibly closing. As you've probably noticed, this site gets a LOT more activity, and i just love it. I find myself over at RR less and less. See you around !
joshreynolds77777 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in