Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Mikado V-BAR

Mikado V-BAR Mikado V-Stabi/V-BAR Flybarless System Software and Hardware Support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2013, 03:48 PM   #21 (permalink)
Registered Users

Did what you said,,nothing. Same problem

Now we uninstalled 5.3. ..then we powered down,pulled plug waited 2 minutes,,now snow we are downloading from mikado a possible fix that my friend is hoping for ,,we are downloading 5.3.4 He just found something that says windows 7 driver it's I says disable anitirus during installation ,,omg..ok. Now we trying that ,,, I think mikado should pay me 350 to do this .. I have a lot of time invested in trying to get this to work,, window 7 has been out for as long as it has., geez what a pain in the ass. .. C'mon mikado get off your ass. Lets go .. Geez. How about some self level units for the newbies learning 3. D. Don't fall behind the trends..or your competition.
Advertisement

Old 01-22-2013, 03:53 PM   #22 (permalink)
Registered Users

Update. Still nothing after disabling antivirus and rebooting . Geez

Where's my smith and Wesson (( I'm pissed
Old 01-22-2013, 04:19 PM   #23 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Howto: Windows 7, installing driver if you get no connection

My driver would not load. I manually load the driver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Spelling is optional.
newbheliusr is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-22-2013, 06:06 PM   #24 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default go to mikado site if you cannot get Win 7 to see your silverline v bar

thanks Mr mel..finally we did it .well my buddy kris did it.. we went to mikados site again..and he found the win 7 driver he downlaoded it and then he intalled it ,, i think he disabled firewall in norton 360 antivirus first.,. then we connected the usb to heli and BOOM light went to Green i couldnt believe it.. he was ready to give up and i was ready to shoot it,, haha not but geez thanks for all your help also.
Old 01-23-2013, 10:09 PM   #25 (permalink)
Registered Users

wooops thanks Fred..ok back to richie tomorrow to figure out the gov.. we tried a extra connector cable,, didnt work.. will try his YGE to see if its my yge thats bad.. thanks Don
Old 01-26-2013, 08:30 PM   #26 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default New jr tail servo digital. Waiting on more info but?

Fred my friend has a brand new JR tail servo digital not sure all specs but its 200.00. IAM waiting for my buddy to text me the exact model..so he does not know what servo to pick on his v bar he's using 5.1 pretty sure.

Servo is model Jr. mph83g v bar software is 5.0 using 5.1 on PC

Btw. I did my maiden today and my logo 700 extreme was really nice..thank for all your help .my esc was cutting out because I used an extension ..y harness ..and the wire was not a thick enough gauge.. So I rememoved it and went straight to the v bar from the esc..everything is great now.. Love this bird..little fine tuning and that's it..thanks again..don
Old 02-21-2013, 03:43 PM   #27 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Its a shame that we consumers have to go thru all this extra crap because of some thieves out there that want to skip the process and "clan" someone else's product ! I understand why Vbar is having to do the extra steps in the process of registering and such,but it still makes you want to go on a "crook hunt" . WP

Last edited by wayneparrish; 02-22-2013 at 01:04 PM..
wayneparrish is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-21-2013, 03:52 PM   #28 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayneparrish View Post
Its just unreal to me that this many problems are occuring and looks like software. Is the software TOO tight trying to keep cloaners away ? I hate to say it but flybars are beginning to look better at each problem. My software was working fine on my Macbook and just quit !! I have reloaded it and removed everything from my Mac and still no luck.I have also tried to load it on my Windows 7 machine and can't get it up and running. Its a crock when I got to the governor setup ,suit down for some rest, and when I went back it would not open ! I am very close to removing it completely and going back to the flybar. I have a friend that is very computer savvy thats coming over in the morning and we'll try it again,once more. I am sure it may be just me but I don't have this much problem with any other software . WP
Software quitting on your computer has nothing to do with the license manager...
Old 02-22-2013, 01:05 PM   #29 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I agree wholeheartedly MrMel.
wayneparrish is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-06-2013, 09:41 PM   #30 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Smile

Thanks be to Mr Mel,
Without your video sir, I would still be lost in "cyber-driver space"!!!
Worked like a charm!!!
We are so lucky and blessed to have such great talent on this forum!!!

Thanks again!

Franz in NJ
Assistant to the assistant manure spreader at Middle Creek Stables, LLC
VonRecktofen is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-11-2013, 12:43 PM   #31 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I watched the video and followed the instructions. The driver installed and now there is a green "USB" at the top of the program window but next to it is a red box that says "no connection" and when I try to do anything it just says "Error, timed out, no connection" or something like that. I am totally new at this, I know nothing about Vbar and know very little about computers too. But does anyone have some advice they can offer me? If I cant even get the vbar to connect to my computer I'm thinking I'll never be able to set it up either... Wondering if I should have stuck with a beastx or something easier....
trippledigitss is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-11-2013, 12:45 PM   #32 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by trippledigitss View Post
I watched the video and followed the instructions. The driver installed and now there is a green "USB" at the top of the program window but next to it is a red box that says "no connection" and when I try to do anything it just says "Error, timed out, no connection" or something like that. I am totally new at this, I know nothing about Vbar and know very little about computers too. But does anyone have some advice they can offer me? If I cant even get the vbar to connect to my computer I'm thinking I'll never be able to set it up either... Wondering if I should have stuck with a beastx or something easier....
Have you powered the vbar?
Old 03-11-2013, 12:51 PM   #33 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Thanks for the fast response. I dont even know what that means so I'm guessing the answer is no. What, like with the USB cable or RX & flight battery? I'm so in over my head at this point. I'm going to go thru and read the manual before I ask any more dumb questions and get all frustrated. I'm so new to setting up a helicopter I think its more about a problem with me being clueless rather than the vbar and would have just as much trouble with beast, 3gx, etc etc. Again, I do appreciate the prompt reply!
Old 03-11-2013, 01:01 PM   #34 (permalink)
Registered Users

RX pack, yes.

Check the sticky threads for my videos, they should cover most of what you need.
Old 03-11-2013, 02:06 PM   #35 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMel View Post
RX pack, yes.

Check the sticky threads for my videos, they should cover most of what you need.

I saw that list of videos and will sit down & watch them. Thanks in advance for posting those and for your prompt responses. I apologize for my snide comments in the first post, was just frustrated and feeling overwhelmed and let it get to me. Thanks again!
Old 04-02-2013, 01:11 PM   #36 (permalink)
Registered Users

I follow the video and when i go to update driver,browse computer for software,then vstabiusb driver x86 then click next it doesn't even wait it just says windows could not find driver software for my device. Any suggestions?
Old 04-03-2013, 06:16 AM   #37 (permalink)
Registered Users

Anyone have a link for the driver on mikados website?
Old 04-03-2013, 11:39 AM   #38 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj660raptor View Post
I follow the video and when i go to update driver,browse computer for software,then vstabiusb driver x86 then click next it doesn't even wait it just says windows could not find driver software for my device. Any suggestions?
I have two folders and one of them doesnt work, I tried the other one and it worked. I just selected the folder and didnt go into it any further. Not sure if that is the case with you but maybe it will help?

Quote:
Its not really a straight link. You have to go to the website and make a logon, then logon and when you click the software/driver link it will email it to you.
Old 04-03-2013, 11:40 AM   #39 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:

http://www.vstabi.info/en/V53_software

go to this website and read the first line with the link to make a Mikado ID
Old 04-03-2013, 11:56 AM   #40 (permalink)
Registered Users

Yeah its weird it searched and found the driver on my old pc but doesn't even attempt on my new one. Got the driver zip from vstabi and I don't know what to open it with and it appears to be the same as whats on the disk.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in