Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 150 Class Electric Helicopters

150 Class Electric Helicopters 150 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2017, 03:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Align 150X with NE480192 S-FHSS Module question

Hi everybody! I received today my new Align 150X BTF combo. Since my transmitter is a Futaba 8FGS (only FASST) I got a NE480192 S-FHSS (this) module to fly this bird.

My question is about this module. Does it charge automatically its battery from the transmitter while it is in use, or should I charge manually from time to time with the included USB charger? It only comes with a German manual, and unfortunately I don't speak German, so maybe I'm asking something explained there...

Other modules, as the FHSS module that I use with the HiSky HCP100S charges automatically, so you can forget about charging the battery. Does this module work the same?

Thanks!
Goblin 500
joanpeca is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-06-2017, 04:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

I don't know if I can answer but I can state the following...

I have the Futaba T6K S-FHSS/T-FHSS transmitter and I use a SLT module like that to fly my HeliMax ACE 100. My understanding is that SLT is different from FHSS.

T-rex 150 binds fine the the T6K.

Also, you mention using a module to fly your HiSky? I can't get my HiSky FHSS helis to bind with my T6K. What module to you use? Do you use the HT8?
Old 01-06-2017, 06:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Yes, it's a HT8, more or less like this. I say "more or less" because it's the one that came with the helicopter, mine is an Assault FBL 100 BTF from hobbyking, so it's rebranded as "Turnigy"... but I think is the same module.

And yes, it shouldn't bind to your transmitter... because HCP100S is only compatible with FHSS, and FHSS is incompatible with S-FHSS and T-FHSS, which are the protocols supported by your transmitter...
Goblin 500
Old 01-06-2017, 08:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Next time I place a Banggood order I might pickup a HT8, to try it out on my Futaba. The little H-6 transmitter that came with my Hisky is actually quite nice thought.
Old 01-07-2017, 10:05 AM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Well, I answer myself... after some time tweaking parameters with the android app and with the module attached to the transmitter, the module began to beep. After recharging the battery it stop beeping, so the answer is "no, this module doesn't charge its battery from the transmitter".
Goblin 500

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in