Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Flight Stabilization

Flight Stabilization Flight Stabilization

Old 04-22-2016, 07:50 PM   #1
Troy1
Registered Users

Default Microbeast Plus headaches

Hello all,
I recently purchased a Trex 500L Dominator equipped with the Microbeast Plus. I have gone through everything imaginable for the setup. The system still does not work correctly. This is my first experience with a microbeast, so I'm not sure I'm setting it up correctly. I have set up in the past several other types of flybarless systems. I think this unit is defective. Everything is set up correctly with the Servos, confirmed through receiver, when connecting it to the microbeast it goes crazy and will not move correctly. I have fall owed the manual to no avail. HELP
Troy1 is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 02:39 AM   #2
ChasCS
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy1 View Post
Hello all,
I recently purchased a Trex 500L Dominator equipped with the Microbeast Plus. I have gone through everything imaginable for the setup. The system still does not work correctly. This is my first experience with a microbeast, so I'm not sure I'm setting it up correctly. I have set up in the past several other types of flybarless systems. I think this unit is defective. Everything is set up correctly with the Servos, confirmed through receiver, when connecting it to the microbeast it goes crazy and will not move correctly. I have fall owed the manual to no avail. HELP
Did you find a solution to your question? As you never posted a follow up. Perhaps posting this in the BeastX section, https://www.helifreak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=239, would bring you some replies. Best wishes.

Chas
Parrot AR Drone 2.0 Traxxas QR-1 RealFlight Drone 6.5
ChasCS is offline        Reply With Quote