Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 500 Class Electric Helicopters > 500 Pro Class Electric Helicopters

500 Pro Class Electric Helicopters 500 Pro Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

Old 10-30-2016, 05:06 PM   #1
neale
Registered Users

My HF Map location
Default Screw set for T-Rex rebuild

Hi Guy's, I have been out of the heli's for three or so years, concentrating on fpv quads and planks, but I now have the time to start back on my heli's again. First thing I have done is go through each one and see what needs doing before putting back up. I have found that my two 500 pro's need to be pulled down and have a freshen up. One needs a new battom plate and landing gear, and the other needs at least a new tail rotor shaft as it is slightyy bent. So I have found a few of the screws ar not shifting and stripped the heads, I will get them out ok, but I am looking at putting a stainless screw kit in both of them to avoid same prob next time. Question being has anybody have recomendations on a particular kit or are they pretty much all ok??
neale is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 09:22 PM   #2
CrashCanuck
Registered Users

I find some stainless screws strip easier then the regular ones. I got an extra screw set when I ordered some other parts. Replace the ones that need it and your good to go.