Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Walkera Helicopters > Master CP

Master CP Walkera Master CP Helicopter Support

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2015, 10:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Question I need help! anyone out there.

Master Cp trying to level servos and swash plate.

#1 Gyro in maint mode 50% blinking.

#2 Linear Pitch Curve

#3 I have center servos as close to 90 Degrees as possible and adjusted for level with subtrim.

#4 Okay really looks good so than I level the swash plate and is perfect.

Okay turn on the power and binds and one or more of the servos jump to a new position this has happened over and over again. when I turned on was still in maint mode with blinking receiver. Switched to regular flight mode and the same thing.

What am I doing wrong this has happened over and over Im about ready to pull my remaining hair out. Please all you Master Cp Experts please help. Very Frustrated!!
astrokc1 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-18-2015, 07:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hi astrokc1
Haven't seen this before but here go's
Turn on TX switch to standard mode Gyro to 75%, ajust all sub trims and tx trims to 0 switch off
turn on TX and bind rx, servos centre, ajust servo arms to 90* manually and then use a little subtrim to get 90* leavel swash plate
unplug motor and set throttle to 50% and ajust for 0 pitch at 50% throttle
Job should be done
Hope this helps
Cheers watho
watho 46 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-19-2015, 08:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Question Thanks for the response

With the Gyro set to 75% doesn't the servos move all over trying to level the swash plate, that's why I was setting the Gyro to 50% or maint mode. This is really frustrating I'm at 62% subtrim on the elevator servo alone to get it close to level.
Old 02-19-2015, 02:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

OK the gyro is used for your tail stability
Take all your trims back to zero
Unplug motor for safety
Power tx then heli move throttle stick to mid stick
Adjust servo arms as close as possible to 90* then use subtrim ( you should not need anymore than about 10-15 points either side)
Now manually leaval swash plate by adjusting links ( shorten or lengthen them to get leaval )
Now adjust links to blade grips to ge zero pitch
Cheers watho
Old 02-19-2015, 04:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Question I so appreciate your help

Okay so are you saying leave the gyro at 75% or turn it down to 50 or lower. and do you leave the radio on while adjusting the servos for 90 degrees and than adjust subtrim for the small adjustment, than level the swash all while the radio is on. Is it normal to have all the servos move when you are adjusting the Pitch servo subtrim and if not what would cause that Again Thank you very much.
Old 02-19-2015, 08:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

Yes keep the gyro at 75% and bind you heli to your radio unplug your motor and put throttle stick to mid stick, get all your servos as close to 90* as possible ( have a look at the vid it is a good way to level your swash)
once the swash is level ajust your linkages to the blade grips to get zero pitch

Swash plate leveling on the cheap! (0 min 48 sec)

Cheers Watho
Old 07-15-2015, 10:20 AM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

I have been trying to figure out the same thing on mine after a crash...one or more of my servos would keep jumping all the up and bind. I took all the servos apart and the gears are stripped in at least 2 of them. If you had a crash or not, you might want to check your servo gears...just a suggestion because I'm not that experienced in this yet. Hope it helps.
hustlerkc is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in