Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Compass Helicopters > eXo

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2017, 10:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Love at First Flight...

I let a good friend of mine fly my eXo yesterday (he has been flying an Atom 500 for years now and loves it).

He was very impressed with the eXo, and now wants to replace the Atom with an eXo.

He would like to sell his Atom first. I have been the mechanic on this Atom for most of its life.

Anyone have any idea what an Atom airframe,with servos, ESC, but no FBL unit, in excellent condition is worth these days?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-03-2017, 10:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Maybe you should post the question in the atom section?
stark is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-15-2017, 06:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

There were several that went last year in the $300 +/- range, usually with some electronics. I think I paid that for mine with full electronics, although the servos needed replacing. There is one up currently with motor and ESC for $275 - couple sets of blades included, lots of spares, including stretch parts, and a nice Fusuno cano.
Old 05-16-2017, 01:30 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Thank you, Wargamer!
Old 05-24-2017, 11:42 AM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

I sold my exo for 1200.00 built perfect - fully loaded with no FBL, MKS servos Rage motor, Hobby wing v4 120 esc.

I would assume a Atom would go for about 350 in pristine condition to the right buyer.
Mikado Logo 700/Synergy 516\Vbar Vcontrol Touch/Neo/RCHN #612 IRCHA#5289
Iskareot is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-24-2017, 01:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

Might be better to sell the electronics separately since I'm pretty sure part support is beyond dead for the Atom unless I'm mistaken.

If that is the case only someone who already has one will be interested and will probably only want it for the few key parts that get damaged in a crash.

Unless you unload it on a unsuspecting victim that doesn't check part support before buying.

Although if there's still a few people that are dying for parts but can't find any, it may be worth its weight in gold
Old 05-30-2017, 11:59 AM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

Nearly all Atom parts are still available, although how long it takes to get them is hit or miss, and how long they will be available is anybody's guess.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in