Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > Electric Motors, Gearing, Speed Controls, Gyros, Receivers, and Other Electronics Discussion

Electric Motors, Gearing, Speed Controls, Gyros, Receivers, and Other Electronics Discussion Electric Motors, Gearing, Speed Controls, Gyros, Receivers and Other Electronics Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2008, 09:10 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default FLYSKY Chineese controller FS-CT6A

Just wondering if anybody has any information on this controller? I am new to the Heli Hobby and trying to set everything up. It is a 2.4Ghz controller and I am in the need of any setup instructions and apparently there is software to setup the controller itself. I found one place that sells the controller, but want to charge me like $70 for a manual and software, tried the manufacturer but nothing yet. And the company i got it from...well havent heard anything in about a month from them...
acarste622 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-22-2008, 08:30 AM   #2 (permalink)

My HF Map location

Sounds like a radio that came with one of the many Chinese clone E helis. I have never even heard of it. Don't know why a company would want to sell software to set up a controller. I would box everything up and return it for a full refund.

David
DavidH is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-29-2008, 07:44 AM   #3 (permalink)

Default Manual and Software

I had the same problem. Fortunately, I have managed to get the manual and software for free. I guess you get what you pay for. I think this will be my last RTF model.
If you still need the manual and software, let me know.
millipede@aol.com

Keep flying

Rob

Last edited by millipede; 04-30-2008 at 06:37 AM..
millipede is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-20-2008, 03:17 PM   #4 (permalink)

My HF Map location

Hi you can download FS-CT6A Driver + Setup software from those links:

Software:
http://www.bmi-models.com/download/t6config.exe

Driver:
http://www.bmi-models.com/download/P...0Installer.exe

Enjoy!
Lucharez
Lucharez is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-20-2008, 04:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

I have one of these radios, but my cable isn't functional. I have the software and driver but can't access the radio. Does anyone know where I can purchase a new cable?
jroberts is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-23-2008, 08:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

I got this controller and got the utility to work and can see all channels on the on screen graph

I'm wondering is there anyway to interface this controller to use it with an RC sim?
krush is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-30-2008, 03:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

I just got in an RTF kit w/ a Flsky Tx.
In the software provided, I can save my config. But if I close the T6config program, then open it back up and then open the file I saved, some of the data is not saved. It will not save the knobs, switches or type (acro/heli).
I'm doing this w/ the Tx not plugged in.
Does this happen to anyone else?
dditch66 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-03-2008, 12:54 AM   #8 (permalink)

Post saving sequence

Hey dditch,

You have to save the settings in sequence or else they dont get saved correctly to the tx.

Turn on your transmitter, and plug it into the USB cable. Make sure to set the COM port to the correct one for your radio.

1. Program the tx to your liking, using the t6config software.
2. SAVE the program to your computer, with a unique filename.
3. OPEN the file you just saved.
4. Click the "GETUSER" button, to allow the radio to communicate with t6config software. This "syncs" the program on the screen with the program in the radio memory. Test the functions to be sure.
5. SAVE the program again.
6. Unplug the radio from the cable.

The program should now be saved in the radio. To make sure, turn the radio off and on, close and open t6config, reconnect the radio to the PC, set the COM port, click GETUSER, and test it. All settings should be functioning as saved.

Hope this helps!
Wayshwing is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-31-2008, 09:34 PM   #9 (permalink)

Hi Guys,

I copied the three files as suggested incl the win32 file and restarted puter with tx connected and turned on. Still no joy.

Any further advise please guys?

Thanks ditch for the lead to the manual.
bigmarcoo is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-24-2009, 09:27 AM   #10 (permalink)
Registered Users

I put some information specific to the Xheli Blueray on my website but the information is pertinant to anyone using a FlySky.
The trick is getting the prolific driver installed. Vista installs give people fits but try my suggestions on this page.
You should NOT Be paying for drivers and software.
r2hobbies has the Tx and Rx for less than $50!
hobbycity has the Rx for less than $20. I verifed the HC Rx works w/ my Flysky. Just have to bind it to it. (looks JUST LIKE THE FLYSKY).

T6config page on my site:
http://www.mycoolheli.com/t6config.html
dditch66 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-13-2009, 08:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Can't delete post, disregard I figured it out...

Last edited by 99grandtouring; 03-13-2009 at 10:54 PM..
99grandtouring is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-27-2009, 04:40 PM   #12 (permalink)

Hi all, can you tell me where I can buy the cable for link the fs-ct6a to USB port ?

Sorry for my english . . . i'm french
Magoo is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-27-2009, 07:16 PM   #13 (permalink)

Default I found the correct Driver for FS-CT6A

OMG, finally I found the fix.
This nice tech guy at Infinity Computers also has the same radio; He was kind enough to give me the link to the right driver. Make sure you uninstall the old stuff. Do not plug your USB cable until this software is installed, then after installation connects the USB and it’s like magic windows would recognize the connector... After that install the T6config software and it will recognize and communicate with the radio.
Warrning:
I found that this stupid radio has the throttle hold on by default and the damn helli would start full throttle when you turn it on. Read the instruction first before connecting power to your HELI, OMG I almost chopped my head off.

http://www.infinitycomputers.com/RC_...l-adapters.zip
M_Teal is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-08-2009, 06:45 AM   #14 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Looking for a programming cable

Hello, my name is Sören, I'm from Germany and just bought my frist heli: a rtf package with this FLYSKY radio. But it came only with transmitter and receiver. The programming cable was not part of the package. But without this cable the transmitter is useless. So i bought a usb simulator cable für flysky but it seems that it doesn't word and there is a different programming cable. Am I right? My question is: Where do I get this progamming cable or how can i build one that works? I mean I could buy a new set frorm r2hobbies für $58, keep the cable and sell the rest but I'd prefer get only the cable. Any ideas/experiences?
soerenmueller is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-01-2009, 01:46 PM   #15 (permalink)

Angry FLYSKY Chineese controller FS-CT6A

Hi Friends
am new to helifreak.just before 2 day i bought FLY-SKY Chinese controller FS-CT6Aand download the software,every thing OK !?!But when I plugged the transmitter to the cable and to my laptop......No response.......then i clicked SETTING on software....that show me COM3.....my laptop showing me COM30,33,34..........I tried 100 times but no response. .......now what can i do.........please help me out...
raje is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-09-2010, 11:11 AM   #16 (permalink)
Registered Users

Google MYCOOLHELI , randallatexan
randallatexan is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in