Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > 200SRX

200SRX Blade 200SRX Helicopters Information and Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2017, 10:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Intermediate Mode not self leveling

I decided to re bind back to the stock transmitter because it flew fine with it before my recent brown out which led me to upgrade it to 200s ESC and servos. So now I've re bound it several times to the stock transmitter and in intermediate mode it does not self level.It was working. So, I re bound it back to the Dx6i and it does not work there either, but it was working. Please don't tell me this non programmable receiver has now changed its mind as to what mode it is flying in. I was just about to step up to advanced mode and click back to intermediate if i needed it because the inherent hear and there wobble occurs with both radios in beginner stability mode only. I'm going to give HH a call tomorrow and see what they think. I will report back what i find out. I can fly it, but would like it to work properly. Anyone seen this before, please respond.
Advertisement

Old 01-13-2017, 02:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottdrumfish View Post
I decided to re bind back to the stock transmitter because it flew fine with it before my recent brown out which led me to upgrade it to 200s ESC and servos. So now I've re bound it several times to the stock transmitter and in intermediate mode it does not self level.It was working. So, I re bound it back to the Dx6i and it does not work there either, but it was working. Please don't tell me this non programmable receiver has now changed its mind as to what mode it is flying in. I was just about to step up to advanced mode and click back to intermediate if i needed it because the inherent hear and there wobble occurs with both radios in beginner stability mode only. I'm going to give HH a call tomorrow and see what they think. I will report back what i find out. I can fly it, but would like it to work properly. Anyone seen this before, please respond.
This is something that has been dealt with before. I can't remember the solution ('didn't need or use it) or if it was here or on RCG - try asking/searching over there too - but the fix is on the forums for sure
Pete Rihoy is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-13-2017, 02:24 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...2#post33209751

Quote:
I guess you are referring to beginner and intermediate modes. If I understand you correct - no self-leveling in intermediate mode. Then try this - copied and pasted from Junkman's Guide.

Solution for No Self-Leveling in Intermediate Mode

This fix will do a factory reset of the receiver. It will probably resolve this issue in all modes.

Power on Transmitter.
Power on helicopter.
Pull back on right stick and hold.
Push the panic button and hold.
The swashplate will twitch. It takes about 5 seconds before you will see it level itself.
Release the right stick and the panic button.

That's it, your receiver has now been reset back to factory specifications.

Hope that help..

Ric....
You've done quite a bit of binding and re-binding to different TXs, perhaps you accidently changed the settings? Peter

Last edited by Pete Rihoy; 01-13-2017 at 02:37 AM.. Reason: additions
Pete Rihoy is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-13-2017, 07:49 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Thanks a lot Peter, That did it. Good to Go!
Old 01-13-2017, 08:36 AM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Also worked again with the Dx6i. Don't know what i did or why because the Dx6i is set to work all 3 flight modes. Thanks
Old 01-19-2017, 03:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

Weird, I re bound to the Dx6i and it flew like crap.(per manual settings) I re bound back to the stock LP6DSM, which is newer than the Dx6i, and on the stock transmitter flys great. So, in short, I want a new Dx6 gen 2. Save those dollars. Everyone said the Dx9 is overkill. Oh well!!!!! Go figure!!!
Old 01-21-2017, 07:22 AM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

We are talking a 200, right? Yes, a DX9 is overkill. You can fly it in Acro mode. The DX9 is not too bad of an investment if you plan to be in the hobby for a while. And they actually hold their value pretty well if you decide to sell later. I love mine but even with what I have it is still more then I need.

EGODRIFT Team, Lynx/Oxy Field Rep
jrman83 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in