Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Hirobo Nitro Helicopters

Hirobo Nitro Helicopters Hirobo Freya Evo Eagle Helicopters Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2008, 07:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default shuttle launch

Hey guys, I have a shuttle zxx that has been sitting in my basement for the last 10 years that has never been flown. I built the kit but sold the engine and muffler I had for it a few years ago. I am wanting to get this thing built and in the air, what engine do you guys recommend? I was leaning towards the OS 32 or the 37. I plan on using the heli as just an easy flying machine simple loops and rolls that is good on fuel for longer flight times. Also need to find a pipe/muffler as well. I figured id leave the 3D flying for the trex's. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
jetblue2135 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-17-2008, 10:20 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Mine has an OS.32 never flew it yet but I'm sure either engine will work! The .37 will probably give you more "pop" but just a little bit more. If you want a real "zippy" heli get a .50 and some new undies!!!!
Old 09-17-2008, 07:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

It'll fly pretty well on a OS 32. It is best described as a lazy flying heli. Comparing the Shuttle to a Trex is like comparing a Cadillac to a Viper. I would personally get the OS 37 and a Curtis Youngblood muscle pipe.
nitrohog is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-22-2008, 08:04 PM   #4 (permalink)

i have a shuttle 30 . ihad a os32 which was great for training but i went to the os37 . it will leave you speechless when you break it in . carefull though it can get away and it sucks gas
glenn carles is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in