Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Thunder Tiger Electric Helis > Raptor G4/E720

Raptor G4/E720 Thunder Tiger Raptor G4/E720 Helicopters

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2014, 05:56 PM   #21 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis P View Post
HRP is the new distributor and they have all the TT E700V2 parts and kits listed and all are inbound. I was able to order all the parts and kits for stock in the shop already .I am glad to see the TT line back in good hands . They have the full line with the new quads ,cars and everything else. Nothing to worry about
Dennis, can reconcile your experience here with what Navyraptor described as the order process?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-18-2014, 07:56 PM   #22 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by trickybit View Post
Dennis, can reconcile your experience here with what Navyraptor described as the order process?
I have been dealing with HRP for several years and yes I am a retailer in Canada . I am talking about buying as a dealer and as I mentioned all items are inbound to HRP for the heli and quad lines. They announced the line to there dealers a bit back and now have pre orders open . Items should be in near the 3rd week of Dec . As with anything it takes a bit to get fully stocked but HRP is a very large distributor that had Thunder Tiger before and it appears they are happy to have it back. They supply a very good piece of the pie in the US and Canada with 3 or 4 large warehouses in the US . They supply Align also along with Assurance to dealers . Sorry if you miss understood my post before.
Old 12-18-2014, 08:01 PM   #23 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis P View Post
I have been dealing with HRP for several years and yes I am a retailer in Canada . I am talking about buying as a dealer and as I mentioned all items are inbound to HRP for the heli and quad lines. They announced the line to there dealers a bit back and now have pre orders open . Items should be in near the 3rd week of Dec . As with anything it takes a bit to get fully stocked but HRP is a very large distributor that had Thunder Tiger before and it appears they are happy to have it back. They supply a very good piece of the pie in the US and Canada with 3 or 4 large warehouses in the US . They supply Align also along with Assurance to dealers . Sorry if you miss understood my post before.
Thanks for the clarification, Dennis.
Old 12-18-2014, 10:06 PM   #24 (permalink)
cd5
Registered Users

sounds like it may be a change for the better. Thanx for clearing things up a bit.
Im so glad parts availibilty is going to be good cause the e700 is the best flying heli i have
pilot-rc edge 540 27%
cd5 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-18-2014, 11:18 PM   #25 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Dennis, did HRP do the Raptors back in the day?

I'm still concerned here, because I never know whether systemic parts shortages are due to the distributor or the manufacturer.

I got very mixed info on the G4... US distributor dropped it but they still make it, and then I hear it's still to be distributed in US but not elsewhere.

I'll look forward to hearing a straight story on the G4, and stuff like the availability of the V2 canopy as a spare. But for now, I'd fly easier knowing I could get a crash kit for the E700.
Old 12-18-2014, 11:30 PM   #26 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I can tell you the crash kits and the stock and green V2 canopy's are listed already . We shall see what all arrives shortly. I would assume that it was HRP distributing Raptors before but I did not deal with them back then so I am not sure .
Old 02-28-2015, 06:49 PM   #27 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default tt

Not 100%. But i heard it was actually thunder tiger that was pushing to leave towerhobbies. Which i dont blame them. Tower sucks for heli stuff and always has.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in