Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > FMA/Revolectrix Product Support

FMA/Revolectrix Product Support FMA/Revolectrix Factory Product Support

Old 04-29-2017, 09:26 AM   #21
KevinB
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Just a follow up on this....

It had been working flawlessly... until I manually charged a couple of small Rx backup lipos. I had the same problem again on the next time I tried uploading my cycle data. The upload count would stay at 0, the data count would climb until it hit the total data number, and then both data numbers would start climbing together until you hit cancel.

So, it doesn't appear to be related to having too much data on the BUMP as I have been regularly uploading to the tablet. It seems to happen to any cycles after doing manual charging through the BUMP.

Until this is fixed, I guess I'll just put BUMP tags on the backup batteries and that should at least keep the uploads working.

KevinB
KevinB is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 10:50 AM   #22
RevoKelly
Registered Users

Thanks for the followup, Kevin.
Can you give me the details of those packs that seemed to trigger the upload problem ?
The specs of each battery and how you charged them (separate or parallel) may help me reproduce the problem.
And that was using Manual charge, not a Battery Preset, right ?

Last edited by RevoKelly; 04-29-2017 at 11:07 AM..
RevoKelly is offline        Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 11:50 AM   #23
KevinB
Registered Users

It was "manual" charging an 830mah 2s and a 1360 mah 2s pack. They were on separate channels. I picked the "balanced" checkbox as well.

KevinB
Old 06-01-2017, 06:44 PM   #24
KevinB
Registered Users

One more update..... a week or 2 ago when I was out flying, I tried manually charging a few lipos in between charging packs with BUMP tags. Even after the manual charges, the data upload to the tablet continued working this time. Just to note, these were 6s packs and not the 2s packs that were giving me the trouble before. Until I need to charge the original packs again, I'll assume the problem is solved.

Thanks for the fix Kelly!

KevinB