Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > JR Helicopters

JR Helicopters JR Forza, Vibe and Vigor Helicopters Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2016, 04:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default My Vigor CS lives

Hi guys and gals,

I have been reading the last few threads in this sub-forum about people resurrecting old JR helis so I decided to contribute. I dug up my old Vigor CS and after about 5 minutes worth of setup it was up in the air. It felt weird flying it. I haven't flown anything nitro or bigger than a 450 in 6 years. When it started spooling up I actually got scared and backed up a bit. It lumbered back into the air like the old bird that it was. After flying electric for a few years it felt weird flying a nitro but I'm glad it was flying. I think my 4 year old was more excited than I was. Now I need to get the Vibe 90 in the air. Its brand new and ready for flying but I never flown it. I think its time. I can't wait for the Forza Nitro. I'm getting one for sure. Fly em if you got em don't let them sit like I did. I got the nitro bug again and its awesome. I missed the smell of nitro, it brought back some great memories.

Sergey
lwnemesis is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-20-2016, 08:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

I'm also looking to burn some nitro again and it's a bit of a nostalgia thing with me as well. When I first started flying back in about 2009 I had a 450 electric and a Raptor 30 and then got bigger and bigger nitros as I went along.

Part of the flying experience was the smell of cut grass and nitro exhaust.

So I am reviving my Robbe Futura SE (which still has the original flybarred head). It will be very interesting. Hopefully it won't be too fiddly though, if it all just works as it should it will be a nice contrast against the FBL electrics.
HD Cell 750, RJX Vector, TDR, TDSF, Kasama Dune and Faifa, Minicopter Triabolo 700, Beam Avantgarde, JR E8 leggero, Suzi Laos, Shape 9, Shape S8, Rave 450, TRex 500, Raptor E700, Compass Warp, Steam 700, Spirit, Spartan, Jeti.
trillian is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-20-2016, 08:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Vibe 90 3D's

Glad to see the old JR Heli Freaks still live ! I have been out for a few years and just got the bug again. I bought a crashed Vibe and, before I knew it, have 3 now, one of which is a brand new one. Is anyone using a flybar-less head ? I would imagine an Align unit would work on the 10mm shaft right ? I fly FB but the Fbl is incredible. Their is a JR unit available from the Vibe SG but who wants to spend another $250 ??

Fly - High !

Joe
mrcarbon is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-02-2016, 04:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Stay tuned for a big post from me on converting a Vigor CS/Vibe 90 to FBL using all JR parts. I found a perfect fit for them.
Old 05-17-2017, 10:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

I'm currently working on getting my Vibe converted Vigor back in the air as well. I miss that big thing! Last thing I need to do is replace all the fuel lines and the battery and she will be rocking.

Also working on the Vibe 50. sitting is rough on the batteries and lines in the tank. I've always loved the nitros over electric. Something about the noise and smell will never get old!
Crashmaster91 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2017, 07:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

One year has gone since this topic was made.
One year back I really liked the idea of a Forza nitro. But now it seems that JR is out of bussines. At least no more new JR helis are coming this year or latter.
I just biult a Vibe 90 SG last october and I am very happy with it I like it very much and I donīt care it is a dicontinued heli.
If someone has Vibe 90SG left over parts collecting dust and wants to sell that for a reasonable cost then let me know.
Felino is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-22-2017, 05:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

There is a Vibe 90sg for sale in the nitro section

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in