Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > 130X

130X Blade 130X Helicopters Information and Help

Like Tree18Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2012, 08:43 PM   #41 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

My HF Map location

Thanks epower, YES I LOVE IT!! Got 2 batts in at the park (until some kids came ) and did some flips, low inverted hovers and super fast circuits!

Oh and the 300x supports is when you take off the stock (tiny) boom supports and install the 300x supports cut down to length, it just strenghtens the boom

And ianwhitehead, try the KBDD tail blades, they are tougher and i havent heard about anybody breaking one (or throwing one )
gdawgs56 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2012, 08:53 PM   #42 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdawgs56 View Post
Thanks epower, YES I LOVE IT!! Got 2 batts in at the park (until some kids came ) and did some flips, low inverted hovers and super fast circuits!

Oh and the 300x supports is when you take off the stock (tiny) boom supports and install the 300x supports cut down to length, it just strenghtens the boom

And ianwhitehead, try the KBDD tail blades, they are tougher and i havent heard about anybody breaking one (or throwing one )
Cool dude glad you got in some real flying.
Does those supports help the side to side moving? I have heard some adding another brace didn't know were just replacing the stock ones.

Epoweredrc is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-19-2012, 09:00 PM   #43 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

yep it helps the side to side moving, also there is another mod explained in this vid (the boom supports are explained too)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAHlEYubGUM[/ame]

THANKS TNT FOR ALL YOUR GREAT VIDS!!
Old 10-04-2012, 09:16 PM   #44 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

hey guys, i stripped a plastic a gear this morning so i went out to the LHS and grabbed their last Metal A gear (and some c+d gears too) . Got home, shaved off enough to clear the servo's FET, and installed the bad boy. Cant wait to get a test flight tomorrow!

Cant wait to get a HPO8 and some Gens Ace batts. (stinken gens ace are always out of stock )
Old 10-04-2012, 09:28 PM   #45 (permalink)
Registered Users

BLING! It also removed my vibes. The Rakon tail case is awsome.

MichiganFlyer is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-04-2012, 09:46 PM   #46 (permalink)
Registered Users

Installed a homemade spacer on rear spacer it took away the tail kicking out now just a crazy wag but i got 3 good flights on it

Sent from my ZTE-Z990G using Tapatalk 2

Old 10-04-2012, 11:32 PM   #47 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thought about turning it into a plane. Friggin thing is still a paper weight. Been sitting too long. Biffed my 250 finally. 100' free fall of dumb thumb. Hit the ground nose first. Total damage cost $7 Broken front skid and a bent main shaft. If it was my 130x it would be a total write off I bet.
litehawkdown is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-04-2012, 11:39 PM   #48 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by litehawkdown View Post
Thought about turning it into a plane. Friggin thing is still a paper weight. Been sitting too long. Biffed my 250 finally. 100' free fall of dumb thumb. Hit the ground nose first. Total damage cost $7 Broken front skid and a bent main shaft. If it was my 130x it would be a total write off I bet.
What wrong with urs? I dont know thede pretty tuff not a mcpx but tuff. Just a pain to work on i thought the hk250 was bad guess never gave that one a real chance

Old 10-04-2012, 11:44 PM   #49 (permalink)
Registered Users

After I put the new main grips on I actually got four batteries in without a crash!
Still need to install the new main frame, I think the little bit of intermittent shudder is from the (very well used) frame flexing.
Think I have a micro crack in the tail boom too.
Boy, the last crash a gust of wind tilted me into the side of the house, I got the throttle hold on (barely) and only broke a main grip (maybe the tail boom) but I don't doubt the guy that said he broke his thumb trying to catch his as it coasted by on throttle hold.
When mine hit it SOUNDED like it broke a finger.
chuck-o is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-04-2012, 11:56 PM   #50 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epoweredrc View Post
What wrong with urs? I dont know thede pretty tuff not a mcpx but tuff. Just a pain to work on i thought the hk250 was bad guess never gave that one a real chance

On my 130x a servo wires came off mid flight while inverted. 3in1 went in the crash. But it was messed up since day one.

I have a Align 250. All I broke in the 100' lost orientation dumb thumb nose dive was my main shaft and a front skid mount. I get 4 Align skid mounts for 7.99. I get 2 main shafts for 7.99. I think a FBL dfc 250 is in my future. Only thing good my 130x taught me was FBL is better.

When I bought my 130x I was warned in a post by a fellow freak to just get a FBL 250 over this thing. I think he was right
Old 10-05-2012, 09:30 AM   #51 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Crashed yesterday morning ... got the metal a gear yesterday and repaired yesterday. Got a test flight 5 mins ago and .... WOW!! This thing is so smooth with the new metal a gear!! I wish i would have upgraded to it before!

Metal A gear: 10 STARS!! Recommended to anyone that owns a 130X!
Old 10-05-2012, 03:05 PM   #52 (permalink)
Registered Users

Rebuilt from bad, bad crash. Not enough talent to pull out of my last stunt.
Tail wag issue, but no more vibrations...
Ordered more parts. Sigh
Old 10-12-2012, 12:49 AM   #53 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Realized i had a right aileron drift as throttle got higher so i added left subtrim (16) in my DX6i and now it can do a hands off hover!!
Old 10-12-2012, 03:59 AM   #54 (permalink)

flew it in the rain, the bird felt like it flew even better than stock! perhaps its cause of the cooler temperatures?

the servo's seem to be grabbing better too now, i'll never understand how this helicopter functions so well with so much slop and so many strange variables.
ignited is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-12-2012, 07:48 AM   #55 (permalink)
Registered Users

Flew mine for the first time in a month in a half. Might sell the thing while it still flies and get a Align 250 DFC supercombo. Anyone want to trade? I will toss in all my 130x batteries. 4 eflites. Banana plug lead for charging on a proper charger and a in the bag still unused metal "A" gear
Old 10-13-2012, 08:45 PM   #56 (permalink)
Registered Users

I did nothing..it did it to itself as usual. I got two good flights out of mine today... the third flight resulted in tail shaft assembly breaking and sudden pirouetting until I set it down.
Old 10-13-2012, 08:52 PM   #57 (permalink)
Registered Users

New tail gears, seem to keep rounding out my c gear after 15 or so hard flights.

Team Scorpion
Gawl is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-13-2012, 08:57 PM   #58 (permalink)
Registered Users

CA'd my canopy pins in place last night only to find out this morning that I managed to dump almost the entire tube of CA all over the B gear, bearing, servos and wires man'o man!!! Ended up tearing the servo wires, breaking the frame etc etc. Never again
FUNBOSS is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-13-2012, 09:16 PM   #59 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBOSS View Post
CA'd my canopy pins in place last night only to find out this morning that I managed to dump almost the entire tube of CA all over the B gear, bearing, servos and wires man'o man!!! Ended up tearing the servo wires, breaking the frame etc etc. Never again
OH GOSH THAT SUCKS!!! SORRY MAN!!!
Old 10-13-2012, 10:52 PM   #60 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBOSS View Post
I take a tny plastic bag, put a dot of CA on it, then use either a needle or an exacto blade dipped in the dot of glue, then use that to put the glue where I need it. I tie flies and used to use the bottle of CA and squeeze a drop onto the thread to glue the half hitch down and I ruined a bobbin, the glue followed the thread all the way down to the spool and ruined both the spool of thread and the bobbin. I don't wanna do that on my helis...
Good luck getting it repaired...Z7 debonder works GR8 for those citiations!!
pkm_heliman is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in