Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopters > Main Forum - Helicopter Talk

Main Forum - Helicopter Talk R/C Helicopters and the people who fly them. VENDOR TOPICS DO NOT GO HERE. Full Scale Heli threads go in OT please

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-31-2015, 05:36 PM   #1
Johnny31297
Registered Users

Default The Oblivion 300+ - a microheli project

Heyho guys!
just want to tell you something about the Oblivion 300+ and show you the first flight videos. This heli is a non commercial (!) project of my friend Chris and myself. He builds it, then I try to break it. Great combo, even though I didn't succeed yet (luckily)

The goal of this project was to design a 300 size heli capable of delivering a great performance with less than 5000+ rpm.

The whole helicopter is designed be extremely light, just around 400g. It can swing blades of a length around 250mm over the operating rpm range from about 1600 up to a maximum of 3300 (rpm ratings not finalized yet). This allows you to reach 4 minutes flight time flying full 3D at high rpm with ~20% battery charge left or just cruise around forever at low rpm.

The project is still in development, some aspects may change over time. If you want more info, head over to http://www.oblivion-heli.com/

And of course, as promised, VIDEOS!

Best Regards,
Jonas
1:44.533 on Mount Wario.

Last edited by Johnny31297; 06-05-2015 at 09:42 AM..
Johnny31297 is online now        Reply With Quote

Tags
oblivion 300, oblivion 300+, oblivion heli