Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Beam > BEAM E6

BEAM E6 BEAM E6 Factory Support Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2012, 02:47 PM   #21 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

BEAM E6 V2 : change oneway to bigger size -- it causes to change oneway housing block to bigger size and main gear center hold bigger. Auto gear is also changed and add one more part that is oneway sleeve

updated part for BEAM E6 V2 : new oneway sleeve

w_prasit is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-26-2012, 06:59 PM   #22 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hi Prasit,

i can see that Beam denied that there was a problem on the main gear one way that failed, whatever motor you used or rotor RPM, even in 10S standard configuration?

I have to say, i am totally disapointed by Beam, me and my customer told them there was a real leak in the design of the one way, French customers had permament failures, and the only answers from Beam has always been " Your customers don't use the helicotper correctly".

I had to mill on my own pocket some new one ways housings, because the main design leak on the original one way housing was :

- One way bore was outcentered
- One way was not guided on each side ( and is still not so they count on bigger one way to save that..)

Strangely Mikado uses sames one way bearing (INA HF1012) and has very rare failures, even with HK 4035 motors and 700 blades..

The one way i have produced is milled in steel, 42cd4T, and has brass guides upper and lower. Since i have shiped them out, none of the customer has experienced any problem anymore..

SInce i produced and sent, free of charge, to all the customers who bought from distributors who took the beam on my recommendations, Beam has continued to deny the problem and today, i'm surfing on Helifreak and see that they mad a new one way, a new lever and so on?

It is a shame from Beam managers, they have treaten their end customers like.. sh..t, said that there was never any kind of problem wiht the one way ( in short, Beam said that we, french pilot must be completely stupid and not able to setup an helicopter, and so do Germans and Netherland people..) but they finally made a new one way after 5 months (we told them tere was a problem since end of January).

Beam even did not sent an email to the customers who complained to say there was new parts available..

I rarely complain about a manufacturer, but i have ben helping this manufacturer for months and they have shown no professionalism at all.

I hope that by reading these words, Beam will do their job and communicate to the customer who had faulty parts, of course i sent to them free of charge one way that i paid from my pocket, but they still deserve a service and replacement parts from Beam..

I can with no problem kill a stock one way from Beam even with the lightest setup, but they say this upgrade is to fly orver 2500 RPM ? How funny, blades on 600 class helictopers are not supposed to spin over 2400 RPM for safety reasons, and Beam say that the Beam is not supposed to fly more than 2300 RPM's since the beginning...

Also, at 2500 RPM, at the lightest unbalance, the main shaft will pop in 2 parts ( happened in France at 2300 RPM's...)...

That said, the tail lever is too soft, the tail pulley would ned a bearing at 0.2 mm from the belt on the pulley to prevent it to slip in hard 3D manoevers, as with the helicotper as it is ( stock), even wit this " overkill" useless one way, the tail will not be able to follow the power without slipping or damaging the belt as people have to over tighten the belt if they do not make the mod on the tail gearbox.

Anyway, Beam have lost their customers faith and as they do nothing to correct the situation, i fear that only you will post new pictures from time to time..

Fabien.

PS:picture of the one ways i had to manufacture during the time Beam denied any kind of problem...

Fabien is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-27-2012, 10:48 AM   #23 (permalink)
Registered Users

I second all that Fabian wrote.

As a 3D learner, flying at 2100 and 13° I ruined 3 one way bearings parts.

Hopefully Fabien was there for us french customers and also for Fastlad customer (if I am not wrong) to make on his own (more thatn 1500$) 30 sets of new one way bearing parts.

As soon as I received it, I had it mounted on my Beam and pushed it at 2360 + 17°. It didn't stripped (my settings are scorpion 4025 and 12S turnigy 3000 with yge 120 HV and nexus servos)

Note that Fabien's new part fits perfectly one V1 main gear.

I contacted Beam boss 이경석 Leeks, Lee <leeks67@yahoo.co.kr>. When I talked about that problem, offering him to send my failed parts, he stopped answering my emails. Ok ...

Quote:
Beam even did not sent an email to the customers who complained to say there was new parts available..
Neither did I receive any informations from my reseller or from Beam of a new part being produced

It's a shame Beam forgets that they don't only enjoy engineering and building helicopters, but they also need to sell them. They seem to have forgotten they need US the customers to buy their products ...
steph66 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-27-2012, 12:09 PM   #24 (permalink)

They keep making the same machining mistakes on the Beam e4 and fbl head that people have complained about for several years so I think they prefer to ignore the problems!!
Steve
Stevemech is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-28-2012, 11:50 AM   #25 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hi my friends,

It's correct as Fabien said, we also found the same thing on oneway issue but I think BEAM listen to our complain but they need more times to solve this issue. I suggest them to use a bigger oneway size + oneway sleeve same as Compass 6HV and finally BEAM rework and release new oneway system V2 afterward.

BEAM send new oneway system to me and let me distribute to my friends as a free of charge. Recently BEAM adjust some design on the oneway sleeve and same again, they send as a free of charge.

I notice that BEAM change contact person which improve on communication in English language.
Old 08-28-2012, 01:18 PM   #26 (permalink)

How do USA customers get there replacement parts for free, is Beam going to contact their customers to arrange for delivery?
Steve
Stevemech is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2012, 10:30 PM   #27 (permalink)
Registered Users

I also don't know how to get replacement part for BEAM E6 in USA.

Updated info that my friends and I run BEAM E6 now with RPM 2400RPM and it's without any issue. We're really happy with BEAM E6 performance right now.

Last edited by w_prasit; 08-31-2012 at 01:18 AM..
Old 08-31-2012, 08:42 AM   #28 (permalink)
Registered Users

w_prasit,

please let us know how to get the free new parts in Europe, as well as who is the new Beam contact for Europe.

Regards,
Steph
steph66 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-03-2012, 09:52 PM   #29 (permalink)
Registered Users

Hi Steph66,

I really don't know for Europe also. I can take responsibility for Thailand only
Old 03-09-2013, 12:10 AM   #30 (permalink)
Registered Users

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by w_prasit View Post
stock canopy but re-paint again from the Thai famous canopy airbrush "MAN AIRBRUSH". It makes BEAM E6 so colorful a lot

Now THAT Beam has got BLINGATUDE....great stance visually, a great choice of highlights all to say...I ain't boring...GETTA LOAD OF ME!!! lol

In fact...i was thinking of an E5/6 or E7 Synergy for my club bird, BUT...hmmm wonder if we can get a stretch outta the Beam AG E6? Anyone know?

Btw...really good glasswork with these pics, well done

Cheers
scanner62
scanner62 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in