Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > HeliFreak.com Rules, Support and Testing > Other Websites > RC Heli Nation Podcast - Listeners Corner

RC Heli Nation Podcast - Listeners Corner RC Heli Nation Podcast - Listeners Corner for Suggestions and Announcements from RCHN

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2017, 11:58 AM   #101 (permalink)
Registered Users

I think the RCHN Team needs to come down to the Las Vegas fun fly!

Only fair if I'm going to go up there for their fun fly. LOL
Advertisement

Old 01-23-2017, 06:17 PM   #102 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by HELI_FUN View Post
I think the RCHN Team needs to come down to the Las Vegas fun fly!

Only fair if I'm going to go up there for their fun fly. LOL
Old 01-24-2017, 01:11 AM   #103 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Just heard the last episode

Really busy week last week, so I just listened to the (last) new episode over the weekend, and it took me by surprise.
I can sort of understand the situation, I was a officer of my local AMA club, while it was at a low point, we were just trying to keep the flying field open so we had someplace to fly. After about 10 years of officering, because there weren't any one else to do it, I was burnt out on the hobby, that kept me going, when everything else had me burnt out. Luckily, the club finally started to grow again, I got out of the officer business, and my hobby was a hobby again.
That said, thanks guys. I run my own business, and too much of the time I have to work nights, your show has got me through many long nights at work.
I missed out on the first year or two, so I have started going back to V 2.0 episode 1 this week. By the time I catch up to where I started, I will have forgotten all about the shows that I have heard.
Except for the great interviews, Dan's cat, the silly bantor between you all, the Apple pie fueled live shows, the ball sack award (congratulations Dan).
When the RCHN fun fly comes up this year, I look forward to seeing everyone again.
Thanks again, you made it sound easy. I'm sure it wasn't always.
Old 01-26-2017, 04:21 PM   #104 (permalink)
Registered Users

Gonna miss the Pod Cast but hope to see everyone around the heli events... best wishes to you all

Darrell & Mike
Goblins 770, (x2)700s, 630, (x2)570s, 420, 380, Comet??, TDR 2 & Trex250,,,,100%Vbar, BK, Xpert, Kontronik, Hobbywing ,,,, Czn#760
If there's a better heli I'm interested
weracemo is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2017, 07:31 PM   #105 (permalink)
Registered Users

I'm still gutted!!
I so miss the banter, I want to know how Justin is getting on with the Black Nitro, what is Dan flying, how is Jessie's mrs doing with the bump, and Nick, I miss the tech stuff dude.
It's like a bereavement
TDRx2, Synergy N7/E7se/N5cTT, Align 450L/550/700e/700n, Gaui NX7/NX4, , Goblin 700/Black Nitro, Futaba 18MZ/ V-Control All on V-Bar's and S-Bus. #0095
rctintin is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2017, 08:06 PM   #106 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by rctintin View Post
I'm still gutted!!
I so miss the banter, I want to know how Justin is getting on with the Black Nitro, what is Dan flying, how is Jessie's mrs doing with the bump, and Nick, I miss the tech stuff dude.
It's like a bereavement
Haha you can catch Nick on FreeFall RC episode 59 going over governors.
It was nice getting some tech tips. I was curious what Dan was gonna end up with for a scale machine too. I had just started listening and I went back to episode 122 and worked up to the end going through 2 or 3 episodes a day at work . The governor episode on free fall rc was a nice tech episode. It would be nice to hear more on tuning

Last edited by TitaniumFreak; 02-08-2017 at 10:40 PM.. Reason: added Dan`s name
TitaniumFreak is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-17-2017, 07:43 AM   #107 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

I've been out of the hobby for a while, still occasionally visit the forums and every couple of months I'll binge and catch up on RCHN. Yesterday I got that urge to catch up on the podcast, just started it this morning. Honestly it's a bit depressing that it's over. Such a high quality show.

Nothing lasts forever though, my hats off to the RCHN crew for putting out such a high quality show for so long. That's such a huge commitment. I'm going to miss it!

Mike A. is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in