Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Blade Helicopters (eFlite) > 300CFX

300CFX Blade 300CFX Helicopters Information and Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2014, 01:54 PM   #161 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default blase 300cfx used for target shooting

I'm done with blade. This thing sucks. Its loud, underpowered and just plain bad. Best item is the beast x which I took off and used the rest for my ar15
dbirds2 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-10-2014, 04:25 PM   #162 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default motor

At a minimum, swap your stock motor for something decent and you will find the CFX is a great heli.

tj
Old 06-10-2014, 05:30 PM   #163 (permalink)
Registered Users

We are all kidding ourselves with this attitude, swap this It'll be better. No, why should we be swapping motors and servos out of the box, it's not on. A quality heli kit costs not much more than the CFX, sure you might not get all the bling parts but It'll fly better. Blade is starting to slip and if the 450 CFX is nothing more than a Carbon framed copy of the X, but more expensive, although it will be great cause the 450x is brilliant, buyers will stear clear of it knowing that the heli plus the essential electronic swap would price it well above a Gaui X3. Heck, even the 300Cfx doesn't fall that far short once you swap the servos and find a motor and esc that will fit it.
terryv83 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-10-2014, 05:58 PM   #164 (permalink)
Registered Users

This new 300cfx boggles my mind, all blade did was add weight to a heli that already didn't fly that well and has been known to be underpowered. Look at the mikado logo Helis, plastic frames, plastic grips, and are known for being some of the best Helis on the market. I thought my 300x flew like a rock I can only imagine, and the larger pinion with same gearing? Higher hs on a motor that has known vibration and shaft bearing issues? Maybe this motor has been modified by eflite so I guess only time will tell. I'm trying to understand blades logic here as I love my 550 and 450x, but this ones a little hard to comprehend.
Moleo76 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-10-2014, 06:07 PM   #165 (permalink)
Registered Users

I used to like blade helis and doing all the cool mods to get it flying like I want. Now I prefer to buy something that works, enjoy the build, and enjoy the flights. I pay a little more up front but save in the long run. If it requires mods, I no longer want it.

BTW, as ive mentioned before, the x3 can be built for the price of the 300cfx with dependable components.

I want another blade micro but I'm waiting to see what they bring out next.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in