Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > 600 Class Electric Helicopters

600 Class Electric Helicopters 600 Class Electric Helicopters manufactured by Align, Tarot, SYMA, Airhog, Chaos, HK and similar.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2017, 07:20 PM   #81 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Almost ready my old trex 600ESP after months on the bench😃
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0334.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	196.7 KB
ID:	700456  
Advertisement

Old 03-26-2017, 09:03 PM   #82 (permalink)
Registered Users

still rockin mine. Love it!
Old 03-29-2017, 07:28 PM   #83 (permalink)
Registered Users

Yep, still flyin mine hard also. Upgrades:
Nitro shaft and third lower main shaft support mod. Both RcTek triple bearing supports and Align versions. I change them out when bearings need service or due to crashes. KDE 800 straight cut mod 1 main gear and hub.I also have spare straight cut mod 1 KDE 700 gears which are what I flew for years. I finally biffed one after dozens of crashes and chicken dances last year doing tail down invert funnels. They are totally bullet proof and dead quiet.
RcTek boom block, belt driven tail. Direct servo to swash mod. RcBooya canopy release pins. Dual 70c 3300 6s packs inline up front. Upgraded bearings throughout. Castle HV 120 Ice2 esc. Herc bec off a separate 3s pack. Align dual slider tail hub and assembly. RcTek tail hubs in both dual and tri rotors.

I have flown with Castle, Yep, Yge, Hobbywing, and a host of other esc's. In both 6s and 12s formats. I prefer 120 Hv's as I have popped a few 80s.

Kde battery and esc trays. Kde bottom tray. But I also switch out with the normal cheapo plastic bottom and battery trays from time to time. Also the metal versions from HobbyKing work well on the cheap. As does the Omg aluminum trays they sell there.
A number of separate head assemblies I play with. Sab 10mm based tri rotor off the Gob 570. Which I just sold off to a buddy of mine for his 700 Logo. Great for low Hs fpv flying which is what he wanted it for. Compass 6Hv head. RJX 600 and 700 head sets. Align flybar head. I also have some used Kde stuff and custom fabbed grips I am running at the moment.

I have four different motors in various brands. And at least a dozen sets of 600 to 630 sized blades. Edge, Rjx, Sab, Nhp, Radix, Spinblades, Rail, Zeal, ect ect ect.

I have also flown the 600 with Goblin and Diabolo canopies. They fit.

It is a fantastic heli, what I saved on 80% off sales paid for the upgrades!
Old 03-30-2017, 07:53 PM   #84 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Lov'n mine as well.........thanks Stevendavis.....
Old 03-18-2020, 08:55 PM   #85 (permalink)
Registered Users

The B206 and the B222 are both ESPs. great for scale but hard to find now
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Helicoptres.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	184.3 KB
ID:	848711  
Westwind is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-30-2020, 08:13 PM   #86 (permalink)
Registered Users

My HF Map location

Unfortunately I had a total loss recently on my 12 year old ESP. I would rebuild it but I only have 1 side frame. I am not going to pay 150 for the set.

The side frame is for sale if anyone needs one.
Jerry.K is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-31-2020, 10:13 AM   #87 (permalink)
Registered Users

You can buy single side frames from John Salt at rchelicopterfun.com. He sells a a very good clone of the ESP; the side frame should fit.
getsuyoubi is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in