Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > Beam

Beam Beam Helicopters Factory Support Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2016, 05:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default US or North American source.

Hi guys.
Beam helis look awesome but where can I find a US source not only for the kits but spares as well?
Looking for another smaller heli I can run on 3S.
Thanks
Pete
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-27-2016, 05:35 AM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

Unfortunately there are no US distributors for Beam. The last one was A Main Hobbies but they stopped carrying them due to slow sales.
TheKingPhisher is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-29-2016, 06:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Thank you.
That's too bad. I really like the looks of them. They seem high quality and very crash resistant. The $27 shipping costs puts a damper on things. Maybe I will shoot them a quick email and see if they would forgo shipping on orders over $150 or something.
Pete
Old 07-30-2016, 08:15 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

Let us know if you find lower cost BEAM shipping to the USA.

We can get cheap crap shipped free from China (and wait 30 days or more) but I'm sick of cheap crap. The BEAM is like fine jewelry.

Joe
Old 08-06-2016, 12:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

Thread Starter Thread Starter

Hi guys.
I am in the works and hope that it would come to fruition that I could become a strictly web based US distributor for Hatz-Beam products. Can I count on you guys for support? I know I won't make millions but at least we can have some quality equipment close bye with minimal shipping.
Pete
Old 08-06-2016, 01:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

I probably already have the largest stock of (not for sale) NIB BEAM E-4 parts in the USA (16+ pounds) so I'm set for 450 but last week I was on the fence about buying a new laptop or a BEAM 4.8. The laptop won out. Most of that decision was based on no USA parts supply. Bring BEAM back to the USA with decent parts stock and I'll bet you'll reignite the BEAM market. Just keep the prices AND SHIPPING reasonable and I'll be in line for a 4.8. Guys still love their E-4 450's but you can buy them for a song because they just don't have any USA parts support. Looks like Align lovers are finally realizing they're an upgrade money pit and the 450 market may be ripe for the higher quality of BEAM once again. Go for it!

Joe

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in